Alright guys so the lockdown is in effect and the gyms have been closed for a while also. I don't have weights myself at home (I have some on order but god knows when they'll arrive) but I'm addicting to training like pretty much everyone on here.

So I decided to film my home workouts improvising as best as possible with what i have and to be honest I'm having some cracking workouts.

Day 3 and starting to really feel the burn from the last two days -surprised how much core and abs are used in lifting uneven weights -and gone like steel from the pump haha

11 hours ago, JABDUL said:

I’ll tell you what lad you’ve got some serious tat game going on brother ??? I bet you’ve spent a few thousand easy!

I've completely run out of room now (wont touch the face lol) from my head (cant see with hair long) down to the soles of my feet I'm completely covered. Took about 3 years and yea no idea how much I spent but would deffo add up to about that!

17 minutes ago, bigaldevlin said:

I've completely run out of room now (wont touch the face lol) from my head (cant see with hair long) down to the soles of my feet I'm completely covered. Took about 3 years and yea no idea how much I spent but would deffo add up to about that!

It’s easily done man once you get the bug I’ve got both arms done both legs done and chest done I’ve well and truly got the bug haha I’ll probably end up like you bud. All best anyway man good luck with your mma.

On 28/03/2020 at 9:32 AM, JABDUL said:

It’s easily done man once you get the bug I’ve got both arms done both legs done and chest done I’ve well and truly got the bug haha I’ll probably end up like you bud. All best anyway man good luck with your mma.

Cheers mate :)

And haha deffo eont take you long to get the rest!

On 02/04/2020 at 1:23 PM, Endomorph84 said:

Cool videos mate. Tackling that garden would give you a few decent full body Workouts. 

Hows that for you mate?? Up to your standards? Got a full pump doing that - totally shredded

The-Silk-Road-garden-Chelsea-2017-2000x1200.jpg

16 hours ago, bigaldevlin said:

Do you want to know more??

Hi Al, I’m struggling to keep abreast of the videos as you’ve got different logs. Sometimes I like to refer back to your other vids to help me push the boundaries. 

P.S, your beard is more Viking than @Endo beard, and your Lycra tighter. :thumbup1:

2 hours ago, Endomorph84 said:

That may be so, however my beard aint ginger.

Every cloud...……………………..

Something rather strong in this thread, sounds like your denial....!! :D

6 hours ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Hi Al, I’m struggling to keep abreast of the videos as you’ve got different logs. Sometimes I like to refer back to your other vids to help me push the boundaries. 

P.S, your beard is more Viking than @Endo beard, and your Lycra tighter. :thumbup1:

Yea I have two main  weight training logs now (gym and home workouts) as I was offline for a few years since my first batch.  But you can find them all on my youtube -im planning on tidying up my playlists to make things easier :)

Really glad you find my videos good for helping you push the boundaries:) that's brill news and makes it worthwhile doing them :)

And haha the beard just keeps growing! Starting to get in the way now even when tied up lol a vikings life is hard lol haha I'll have to start wearing lycra in every vid now lmao

5 hours ago, Endomorph84 said:

That may be so, however my beard aint ginger.

Every cloud...……………………..

Those of us in denial call it strawberry blonde....