Sign in to follow this  
vetran

Day 4

On a more serious note, I was in Lidl today and not 1 sign for a limit per person on show. I thought the supermarkets had to limit how much 1 can buy now? 

Think they are letting only the elderly in for the first couple of hours of opening so you should have no trouble filling your freezer up 

58 minutes ago, safc49 said:

On a more serious note, I was in Lidl today and not 1 sign for a limit per person on show. I thought the supermarkets had to limit how much 1 can buy now? 

Maybe they don't need to do it anymore as the morons who went out panic buying have filled up there cupboards and freezers now.

1 hour ago, safc49 said:

Think they are letting only the elderly in for the first couple of hours of opening so you should have no trouble filling your freezer up 

No limit enforceable it’s at the owners desecration what to limit who buys what 

9 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Anyone else hoping the epidemic just keeps going on and on so we can keep getting Vetran’s daily updates?

Yes, they are somewhat comforting to me and get me through the days. I look out for em each morning, keep them coming mate :thumb

Danny.

10 hours ago, monkeybiker said:

Maybe they don't need to do it anymore as the morons who went out panic buying have filled up there cupboards and freezers now.

They stopped a guy in Asda last night from buying 4 beef patties. Bit  ridiculous I thought. He was told by a lady stacking shelves nearby it’d be fine but then the checkout guy called a senior worker in to verify.  She said 3 only.  

6 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

They stopped a guy in Asda last night from buying 4 beef patties. Bit  ridiculous I thought. He was told by a lady stacking shelves nearby it’d be fine but then the checkout guy called a senior worker in to verify.  She said 3 only.  

I bought 400 beans in a tin last night.

#rebel