Sign in to follow this  
lucky13

10ml Sterile and sealed Vials ?

Hi Guys

I hope I’m not breaking any forum rule if so please delete my post or just let me know and I’ll edit it but I’m having trouble finding any 10ml sealed sterile vials, I only need 5 or so but can anyone recommend a trusted lab supplies site as I want to make sure they are sterile..the ones I’m finding on EBay could just be made by some kid in his bedroom with a crimper.

many thanks

12 hours ago, lucky13 said:

Hi Guys

I hope I’m not breaking any forum rule if so please delete my post or just let me know and I’ll edit it but I’m having trouble finding any 10ml sealed sterile vials, I only need 5 or so but can anyone recommend a trusted lab supplies site as I want to make sure they are sterile..the ones I’m finding on EBay could just be made by some kid in his bedroom with a crimper.

many thanks

I got some off ebay mate. Had some bayer testoviron 250 amps and only wanted 125 test  per week. Wanted to break the amps and refill the vials. They were fine. Guy from Essex I think. Used the vials, wiped down with anti bac wipe each time I used as all of us would anyway. Never got an infection or had issues 

From Eastbourne. 

Edited by PSevens2017

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

Fml. First we have bunk gear, now we’ve got bunk vials too. 

there's a difference, a fairly big one, between certified sterile vials and just clean ones.

I'm sure most will wash everything with isoprop before assembling. some may even autoclave. very much doubt any small suppliers are doing all the above in a clean room then filling with filtered nitrogen gas.

there's an argument to be had about just how sterile they need to be but there's inherit risk buying from in certified sources as a rinse with isoprop can still leave nasties.