Sign in to follow this  
weaver

Plans changes due to coronavirus

Hi people,

it's been a long time since I posted in this forum.

So my plan was to compete this summer. I had started my test/tren cycle early February but the coronavirus messed up everything. I don't have access to a gym, only a few dumbells so I won't be able to work at the intensity I'd like.

So my first option is to cruise and cut (I got some clen as well) until things go back to normal. And then continue with my cycle. 

The other option is to stop the cycle and still cut until things go back to normal.  

Any ideas?

Thanks

I don't see the point in blasting if you're not getting the work done as well. When you're blasting you're still hitting the gym so you're still getting the benefits of being on gear while giving your body a bit of a break.

I'm going from 600mg Test E to 450 to 300 to 150 per week and then go from weekly injections at 150mg to then letting things run clean again, then PCT. No point for me cause I'm doing strength training and I'm racking up new PRs every week due to volume and increased load. I've reset my training max several times over the last few months to cater to how strong I was getting. Now I'm flatlining and still on high levels of testosterone. Makes no sense to keep feeding myself high dose testosterone when theres nothing to benefit from other than increased libido and overall wellbeing. I can get that off cycle few months after things start bouncing back.

20 minutes ago, daringhorse said:

I don't see the point in blasting if you're not getting the work done as well. When you're blasting you're still hitting the gym so you're still getting the benefits of being on gear while giving your body a bit of a break.

I'm going from 600mg Test E to 450 to 300 to 150 per week and then go from weekly injections at 150mg to then letting things run clean again, then PCT. No point for me cause I'm doing strength training and I'm racking up new PRs every week due to volume and increased load. I've reset my training max several times over the last few months to cater to how strong I was getting. Now I'm flatlining and still on high levels of testosterone. Makes no sense to keep feeding myself high dose testosterone when theres nothing to benefit from other than increased libido and overall wellbeing. I can get that off cycle few months after things start bouncing back.

Out of curiosity, what's the point of tapering down the test dose like this only to PCT after?

14 minutes ago, Malin said:

Out of curiosity, what's the point of tapering down the test dose like this only to PCT after?

Tapering is recommended with any drug you take whether it's steroids or not. The idea is to keep your blood plasma levels as stable as possible without creating fluctuations that can send your mind and body out of sync while you're also reducing the dose responsibly to reflect gradual decreases of the drug in your system. You can get more side effects if you just drop everything and come off straight away. Plus, you also risk losing a substantial amount of your gains because you're body is wandering what the f*ck is going on.

I don't fancy dropping off a cliff when I finish taking gear. It's a gradual process for me. I'll ensure my body has seen lower doses of T for a decent enough time before then waiting 2-3 weeks before I start my PCT. That way I'm not going from having 5 times the amount of testosterone an average guy creates every week, to being around, maybe just above, a normal average amount.

21 hours ago, Shergar said:

Were all in the same boat it would seem mate. Personally I would concentrate on the diet and enjoy some cardio and then reap the benefits of the gear once all this mess has gone away.

Danny.

This all the way, maybe cut too. I know it may sounds silly to some. But if I've lost allot of mass I feel I'm starting fresh, I'm bit the biggest of guys but If I'm lean as f**k and start a good clean bulk after all this s**t has passed you'll be lean and gains come back fast.

22 hours ago, daringhorse said:

Tapering is recommended with any drug you take whether it's steroids or not. The idea is to keep your blood plasma levels as stable as possible without creating fluctuations that can send your mind and body out of sync while you're also reducing the dose responsibly to reflect gradual decreases of the drug in your system. You can get more side effects if you just drop everything and come off straight away. Plus, you also risk losing a substantial amount of your gains because you're body is wandering what the f*ck is going on.

I don't fancy dropping off a cliff when I finish taking gear. It's a gradual process for me. I'll ensure my body has seen lower doses of T for a decent enough time before then waiting 2-3 weeks before I start my PCT. That way I'm not going from having 5 times the amount of testosterone an average guy creates every week, to being around, maybe just above, a normal average amount.

Don't agree. 

Whenever I've gone from blast to cruise I've dropped straight to 150 with no problems apart from obvious loss of glycogen and water which is inevitable anyway.  The half life of the drug is a normal process that should negate any major crash while your body adjusts to a lower dose. 

Just my experience. 

Got a squat rack, a foldable bench and some Olympic dumbbells so I can 

squat 

deadlift 

bench 

barbel row 

shoulder press 

loads of isolation with the DBs 

If I can’t get in top shape with that then my diet or training is wank, gona extend my cruise but still gona start my primo in next 2 weeks and carry on as normal. 

1 minute ago, Towel said:

Got a squat rack, a foldable bench and some Olympic dumbbells so I can 

squat 

deadlift 

bench 

barbel row 

shoulder press 

loads of isolation with the DBs 

If I can’t get in top shape with that then my diet or training is wank, gona extend my cruise but still gona start my primo in next 2 weeks and carry on as normal. 

This. 

I've got a barbell with 50kg, kettlebells, bands, pull up bar, ab wheel,  and some imagination. 

That's all you need. 

2 hours ago, Crackerman said:

Don't agree. 

Whenever I've gone from blast to cruise I've dropped straight to 150 with no problems apart from obvious loss of glycogen and water which is inevitable anyway.  The half life of the drug is a normal process that should negate any major crash while your body adjusts to a lower dose. 

Just my experience. 

Yeah I get what you mean. You don't notice any issues just coming off. Fair enough. I tend to feel a bit sh*t if I come straight off seeing as I'm completely shutdown and my body is waiting for another high dose of T. It's a little mad but it's like a fix for the high dose buzz of gear. Find tapering to TRT level doses works wonders for me and gives me a 'cooling off' period before coming off. Find it works a treat but that's just me. I see steroids like any other drugs you take. Some you can just come straight off of with little side effects and some will destroy you if you come straight off. Steroids I think remain in the middle. I mean, you're shutdown and your not producing natural levels of testosterone. They have mental side effects as well. Anything remotely similiar to natural levels to me before your body starts producing it just makes sense for overall wellbeing.

Wanted to add this as well. Tapering is good for health anyway. When you're taking high doses of any drug you're putting more stress on your body. So even if you didn't come off the gear you're safer in terms of side effects and overall risks to mind and body at TRT level doses. And if you do come off you're doing it in a way that medical professionals would do anyway. Doctors will taper you down from loads of drugs. Just makes sense :)

13 minutes ago, daringhorse said:

Yeah I get what you mean. You don't notice any issues just coming off. Fair enough. I tend to feel a bit sh*t if I come straight off seeing as I'm completely shutdown and my body is waiting for another high dose of T. Find tapering to TRT level doses works wonders for me and gives me a 'cooling off' period before coming off. Find it works a treat but that's just me. I see steroids like any other drugs you take. Some you can just come straight off of with little side effects and some will destroy you if you come straight off. Steroids I think remain in the middle. I mean, you're shutdown and your not producing natural levels of testosterone. Anything remotely similiar to natural levels to me before your body starts producing it just makes sense.

Yeah fair comment, I've never tried a taper down so maybe it is a better way. 

May try it one day. 

17 hours ago, Crackerman said:

Don't agree. 

Just my experience. 

There's no agree or disagree mate lol (love you being diplomatic tho)

Long esters taper down naturally so it's a complete waste of time lol

On 24/03/2020 at 7:31 PM, weaver said:

Hi people,

it's been a long time since I posted in this forum.

So my plan was to compete this summer. I had started my test/tren cycle early February but the coronavirus messed up everything. I don't have access to a gym, only a few dumbells so I won't be able to work at the intensity I'd like.

So my first option is to cruise and cut (I got some clen as well) until things go back to normal. And then continue with my cycle. 

The other option is to stop the cycle and still cut until things go back to normal.  

Any ideas?

Thanks

Just on trt now and training in my garden I still look ok so far.  We used to do this on ops in the forces. Issue my bike for legs and currently looking for squat tressles for squats