Sign in to follow this  
Savv

Look at the uk stats, i dont see what the fuss is about

1 minute ago, TERBO said:

Would the selfish attitude change if a family member was one of the 422 dead?

Alright mate settle down, the world is only caving in, no need to close my gym now is there

It’s not necessarily the number of infections. It’s the lack of hospital beds. Once they are full with people with the virus then how is everyone else looked after who needs urgent care. 

NHS was struggling before this. Fcuk knows how they are coping at present. 

3 minutes ago, boutye911 said:

It’s not necessarily the number of infections. It’s the lack of hospital beds. Once they are full with people with the virus then how is eneryone else looked after who needs urgent care. 

NHS was struggling before this. Fcuk knows how they are coping at present. 

True, maybe the government might finally realise the lack of the nhs!

3 minutes ago, Savv said:

They have mate, that's why they want us all isolating at home to save extra pressure on the NHS... but some people still don't get it!

Heard one of the local beaches near me was packed again earlier today, even after yesterday's lock down news :angry:

UK is 2 weeks behind Italy.

The number of infections has been doubling every 7 days.  So, if that carries on. the majority of the world will have been infected in 13 weeks time. So, beginning of July we will see way more deaths than we have now.

On top of that, the virus hasn't hit the Third world countries properly, so I expect the death rate to be way more than 3%. 

I could be wrong and hope I am. We'lll see.

I have a few friends who work at the local hospital and they're telling me that they don't recognise the figures at all and that they are overwhelmed with cases and don't have access to sufficient PPE (porters having to move infected patients just with a paper mask!). A number of staff are now infected. For those that are dying, they die alone and in a very upsetting way. Closed gyms is a very minor sacrifice to make if it helps get on top of this. 

10 minutes ago, Savv said:

Same NHS the conversatives have been gradually dismantling over the last decade despite now getting the citizens of this country to run off patriotic rherotic and emotional impulses to help 'save the NHS'. Just like they did with the Leave EU campaign. It's not the British public who keep cutting the NHS down. It's not the British people that want the NHS to be like this. It's the very government that is now reckoning to be behind it's stability. They've been showing the NHS to American healthcare empires for a few years now. I think they've actually got a contract with American healthcare/pharma to sell anonymized British medical data in the millions in terms of patient data. It's been known for a while, even within the NHS, that the conversatives are slowly crashing the healthcare system in order to bring in private healthcare like in the US. They are slowly selling their stake in it to private companies abroad.

All i can say is good luck to anyone who gets ill or injured, unless you have a bad case of corona you aint getting treated lol, will see people walking round holding there untreated broken leg up 

1 hour ago, D 4 Damage said:

Anyone know how Germany's kept the deaths so low despite the number of cases? 

Testing also lag time of deaths behind cases( takes people a long time to die)

2 minutes ago, daringhorse said:

Same NHS the conversatives have been gradually dismantling over the last decade despite now getting the citizens of this country to run off patriotic rherotic and emotional impulses to help 'save the NHS'. Just like they did with the Leave EU campaign. It's not the British public who keep cutting the NHS down. It's not the British people that want the NHS to be like this. It's the very government that is now reckoning to be behind it's stability. They've been showing the NHS to American healthcare empires for a few years now. I think they've actually got a contract with American healthcare/pharma to sell anonymized British medical data in the millions in terms of patient data. It's been known for a while, even within the NHS, that the conversatives are slowly crashing the healthcare system in order to bring in private healthcare like in the US. They are slowly selling their stake in it to private companies abroad.

This puts so much into perspective, us humans get blamed for everything when its all down to the s**t government! then when something major happens (like corona) they  make out they are saving the world with there bullshit requirements.

i would say more but i will neck it in now before i end up on bbc news for trying to cause something 

1 hour ago, D 4 Damage said:

Anyone know how Germany's kept the deaths so low despite the number of cases? 

You only go on the stats if your officially tested. Germany has probably just tested more people.

We likely have many more cases (doctors estimate 10x the official number) they just haven't been officially diagnosed with a test.

1 minute ago, paxman85. said:

Testing also lag time of deaths behind cases( takes people a long time to die)

And them stats are just for whos been tested! The fact is the main treatment atm for corona is to stay at home (without testing) so you never know them figures could be in millions 

59 minutes ago, lewdylewd said:

You only go on the stats if your officially tested. Germany has probably just tested more people.

We likely have many more cases (doctors estimate 10x the official number) they just haven't been officially diagnosed with a test.

But they have the same number of cases with less deaths. If anything, testing more people would put their death figures up.

16 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

But they have the same number of cases with less deaths. If anything, testing more people would put their death figures up.

No, lots of the people we test are in the s**t already. We have 1000s who get ill and recover that would never be identified. Germany is identifying all cases.

6 minutes ago, Denied said:

No, lots of the people we test are in the s**t already. We have 1000s who get ill and recover that would never be identified. Germany is identifying all cases.

So why does Germany have less deaths then? 

36 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

No. What he is saying is they have identified more people who get infected. Other Country's could have a lot more infected but simply not identified as being infected. 

Testing more people doesn't increase the death rate. 

2 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

No. What he is saying is they have identified more people who get infected. Other Country's could have a lot more infected but simply not identified as being infected. 

Testing more people doesn't increase the death rate. 

Unless you test them for CV you can't put their cause of death as CV.  I'm not talking about the death rate, I'm talking about the number of deaths that are being attributed to CV.

20 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

So why does Germany have less deaths then? 

Germany has 32k cases,  with the amount of testing they do, they probably don't have many more cases than that. Plus most of there cases are relatively new. (On average, 20 days to die, so the numbers will increase)  we've only identified 8000 cases, but probably have 50k or more cases, so when the dust settles, you'll find the German and UK numbers won't be that different.

6 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

Unless you test them for CV you can't put their cause of death as CV.  I'm not talking about the death rate, I'm talking about the number of deaths that are being attributed to CV.

I don't think you understood what I said. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/22/germany-low-coronavirus-mortality-rate-puzzles-experts

18 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

OK. I was talking about the number of deaths Germany has had which are attributed to CV. They have a lot less than other countries. And considering how many have tested positive for CV it's surprising. You can only attribute a death from CV to someone who has tested positive for it at some point, even after death. 

7 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

OK. I was talking about the number of deaths Germany has had which are attributed to CV. They have a lot less than other countries. And considering how many have tested positive for CV it's surprising. You can only attribute a death from CV to someone who has tested positive for it at some point, even after death. 

Other countries may have more people with coronavirus. They only have results of who have been tested. There may be lots more who have it but who are untested so they will not show in the confirmed results.