Sign in to follow this  
Savv

Proof how small my fu**ing flat is

Just waited patiently for 12minutes while my chicken korma to cook in microwave went to get it out of microwave as as there is so little room i dropped the whole fu**ing meal on my hand, that burned to high fu**ing hell. Had enough of this fu**ing cave!! Not even enough room for a fu**ing microwave door to open!!!! Fuming

1 hour ago, Savv said:

Just waited patiently for 12minutes while my chicken korma to cook in microwave went to get it out of microwave as as there is so little room i dropped the whole fu**ing meal on my hand, that burned to high fu**ing hell. Had enough of this fu**ing cave!! Not even enough room for a fu**ing microwave door to open!!!! Fuming

All this proves is how clumsy you are. 

2 hours ago, Savv said:

@AncientOldBloke if I remember correctly your involved in law possibly a lawyer? I'll be totaly honest I don't have a law degree, however I'm Pritty sure the above statement would not constitute proof of how small Mr Sav's flat is?

1 minute ago, D 4 Damage said:

@AncientOldBloke if I remember correctly your involved in law possibly a lawyer? I'll be totaly honest I don't have a law degree, however I'm Pritty sure the above statement would not constitute proof of how small Mr Sav's flat is?

Lool tosser

1 hour ago, D 4 Damage said:

"Compact and bijou" Wodders!

4 hours ago, Savv said:

Proof would be the picture you've been asked for many times.

Excuse after excuse.