Sign in to follow this  
Savv

Imagine all the cu**s who have got there own gym

44 minutes ago, Tonysco said:

Shut the f**k up, no one cares about how much of a fat ill-disciplined waste of space bastard you are.

You could always eat less, but you'd need brain cells in double figures to realise that. Best of luck.

What a bloody nice bloke looool

25 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

How? You can't buy it in a shop and it won't be priority to be delivered. It will take forever to get to you, if it gets to you at all. 

So do u think they will stop deliveries aswell? Surely that will help to keep people indoors and clearly we all need to order online if no Businesses are open

9 minutes ago, nWo said:

All the more reason the buy equipment then! Needs must mate. You've probably heard the following saying: if you want it enough, you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse.

When I first started training I was out of work and couldn't afford a gym membership, my bedroom was a 7x7ft box room with a single bed and a desk taking up most of the space. I was left with about 4x5ft of floorspace in that room. I made it work, with a small fold-out bench, a pullup bar, a short barbell, dumbbell handles and a bunch of weight plates which I added to as I progressed. I used that setup for about a year and a half and gained about 20lbs of muscle in that time.

Surely there's some bit of furniture that you can temporarily push aside while you train?

Nothing apart from a sofa that my dog lives on, should have got a smaller bed, tried training tonight with bands, hated it, been training in a gym for the last 5 years

10 minutes ago, Savv said:

So do u think they will stop deliveries aswell? Surely that will help to keep people indoors and clearly we all need to order online if no Businesses are open

No you're right. Why deliver food and medical supplies when you can deliver a Monster Rack to a meathead so he doesn't lose his precious gains. :lol:

6 hours ago, EpicSquats said:

How? You can't buy it in a shop and it won't be priority to be delivered. It will take forever to get to you, if it gets to you at all. 

Delivery might be a problem, but the fat phuck didn't clarify yesterday regarding deliveries. Of course, if they cut off deliveries then we are truly fcuked.

23 hours ago, Savv said:

I can't see them stopping deliveries. If they did then it would mean the only things you can buy are what the supermarket sell. This could go on for a long time and online sales will keep a lot of businesses open. 

On 23/03/2020 at 10:31 PM, Savv said:

Im 30, running/jogging has always f**ked the bottom of my feet up, tried different shoes,insoles the lot! At gym il always just do 1hr on the cross trainer at 500cal would always satisfy me

500 cal in 1 hr?

Lazy bast**d! 

On 3/23/2020 at 8:09 PM, Savv said:

Living the dream, no idea what us f**kers are going through, f**k this s**t is like religion and who the f**k should be-able to take that from us!

im going to end up obese and a unhealthy pile of crap, which to some is very hard to get out of!

Laugh all you want, but when I was a teenager and very ill, isolated in small flat for 6 months due to possible infection, I didn't have room for weights. But I had a Bullworker and the Charles Atlas course.  I wouldn't have won a Mr.Olympia but built an awesome physique on a limited diet, obviously drug free. Food for thought at least

2 hours ago, imtoosexy said:

Laugh all you want, but when I was a teenager and very ill, isolated in small flat for 6 months due to possible infection, I didn't have room for weights. But I had a Bullworker and the Charles Atlas course.  I wouldn't have won a Mr.Olympia but built an awesome physique on a limited diet, obviously drug free. Food for thought at least

Yes when i first started out i looked incredible just from a strict diet and hardly any exercise, its fair to say that times have changed and my gains need polishing now and again

On 3/24/2020 at 4:07 AM, Savv said:

Nothing else todo than eat unheatlhy food, its the highlight of my day!

went for a jog yesterday and my legs,feet amd joints are all f**ked so wont be rushing back into that.

plan was to start the bands today but its 9pm so clearly not in a rush lol

power walking is much better for you