Sign in to follow this  
Hadenough

Safest but effective dose of accutane

So would like to start accutane for the first time but am aware they can have harsh side effects.

what dosage could be the best to start with that will be effective but not so harsh? 

15 minutes ago, TERBO said:

Pharma isotretinoin is normally soft gel caps, whereas ugl accutane is pressed tablets... caps every time for me.

Ah is that what it is, iv got some ug accutane tablets. In hindsight surely tablets work faster? Curious as to why pharma do caps but not ug

1 hour ago, Hadenough said:

Mate do u know if there is much difference between the capsules or tablets? 

No idea. I’ve just seen people post in here who say they use eod or mwf instead of daily. I’m pretty sure that if it was scripted it would be a standard 20mg dose daily like nolva but you might want to check that. It’s not a drug I’ve ever considered. 

49 minutes ago, Hadenough said:

In hindsight surely tablets work faster? Curious as to why pharma do caps but not ug

No real difference in them working, just that ugl is frequently under dosed. Tablets are cheaper to make lol. 

50 minutes ago, Hadenough said:

Ah is that what it is, iv got some ug accutane tablets. In hindsight surely tablets work faster? Curious as to why pharma do caps but not ug

Pharma grade is made in soft gels because the drug slowly degrades when exposed to the air if I remember correctly.

Soft gels prevent this process.

This may well explain why many claim pharma is much more effective than UGL with regards to accutane.

The UGL products probably aren't underdosed it may just be a case of the compound degrading over time.

1 hour ago, TERBO said:

Pharma isotretinoin is normally soft gel caps, whereas ugl accutane is pressed tablets... caps every time for me.

THIS^^^ The isotretinoin soft gel caps would be the only type I’d try and source. Used them every time  and every time they did the trick. No Fcuking about concerned about quality. 

The knoll red gel caps are the ones. 

2 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

THIS^^^ The isotretinoin soft gel caps would be the only type I’d try and source. Used them every time  and every time they did the trick. No Fcuking about concerned about quality. 

The knoll red gel caps are the ones. 

Pharma is well expensive and ug is cheap, hell of a difference, pharma 50 tabs for £50 or ug 50 tabs for £20 

19 hours ago, Hadenough said:

Pharma is well expensive and ug is cheap, hell of a difference, pharma 50 tabs for £50 or ug 50 tabs for £20 

Don't f**k with this drug dude - there's no way I'd use UG isotretinoin. Up to you of course.

43 minutes ago, Hadenough said:

Why that mate? I bet you still use ug steroids?

There is a big difference between testosterone and isotretinoin. It's incredibly toxic - there really is nothing it does to your body that could in any way be classed as good for you. Unless it stopped acne in its tracks - which is does - it has no other redeeming qualities and would not be prescribed at all. Pharma only for this one. Up to you of course.