Sams

What is a reputable and trusted vitamin brand?

I am looking for a trusted and reputable vitamin brand that is reasonably priced. 

I have started taking omega with with EPA and DHA as it noticeably helps with ADHD. 

I bought loads from Bulk Powders and it felt as though they didn't have EPA or DHA in them, or at least at the correct concentrations, so I bough some from good foods, which are much better. 

I need to stock up on:

• Multi Vitamin
  • Omega 3 with a good amount of EPA and DHA
  • D3
  • ZMA  

Thanks 

On 3/24/2020 at 6:52 AM, JABDUL said:

I’d say probably Thorne and jarrow formulas but they are also more pricier than the other brands.

jarrow are  low grade thorne not much better

Source naturals are not bad: life force multi are the only multi i have ever used that i felt

have a look on iherb shipping is very cheap

epa/dha i  always used Life Extension, Mega EPA/DHA, 

34 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

Anyone tried Bulk Powders Prom3ga?  Looks to be better quality than their standard Omegas but interested in any feedback.

I’ve tried most of the bulk powders pro series range. Unfortunately I can’t feel omega 3’s working but they seem to be decent quality, the rest of the range is.

27 minutes ago, unclezillion said:

jarrow are  low grade thorne not much better

Source naturals are not bad: life force multi are the only multi i have ever used that i felt

have a look on iherb shipping is very cheap

epa/dha i  always used Life Extension, Mega EPA/DHA, 

I’ve never used Jarrow just heard good things but I’ve used Thorne vitamin d and I thought they was fine what would you say are the best then? if money is no problem.

27 minutes ago, faipdeooiad said:

I’ve tried most of the bulk powders pro series range. Unfortunately I can’t feel omega 3’s working but they seem to be decent quality, the rest of the range is.

Thanks.

Always been a fan of Bulk Powders going back to when they first started trading.  Running low on their standard Omegas so planning to give these a go next.

1 hour ago, JABDUL said:

I’ve never used Jarrow just heard good things but I’ve used Thorne vitamin d and I thought they was fine what would you say are the best then? if money is no problem.

for me its https://th.iherb.com/pr/Source-Naturals-Men-s-Life-Force-Multiple-180-Tablets/11096 but they are out of stock at iherb 

https://www.vitacost.com/productsearch.aspx?ss=1&t=mens life force multiple ( their own stuff is okish)

i have also used rsp biovite as a cheaper option https://th.iherb.com/pr/RSP-Nutrition-Biovite-Advanced-Multivtamin-180-Tablets/78897

1 hour ago, Ironman TS said:

Thanks.

Always been a fan of Bulk Powders going back to when they first started trading.  Running low on their standard Omegas so planning to give these a go next.

I’ve about half a dozen bottles of Controlled Labs Oximega in the freezer but when they’re finished I’ll be looking at the BP promega oils, especially when they’re on offer (most of the time)

20 hours ago, Ironman TS said:

Yeah just waiting for 40% or so off then I’ll be stocking up.

As if by magic...  40% off till 11:00 today (Code: TIME).

just placed an order along with some of their Pro joint formula ‘Mobilise’ which I’ve also been wanting to try.