UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

What is a reputable and trusted vitamin brand?

2K views 36 replies 14 participants last post by  29590 
#1 ·
I am looking for a trusted and reputable vitamin brand that is reasonably priced.

I have started taking omega with with EPA and DHA as it noticeably helps with ADHD.

I bought loads from Bulk Powders and it felt as though they didn't have EPA or DHA in them, or at least at the correct concentrations, so I bough some from good foods, which are much better.

I need to stock up on:

• Multi Vitamin

• Omega 3 with a good amount of EPA and DHA

• D3

• ZMA

Thanks

See less See more
#24 ·
Jarrow and NOW foods are excellent. Source naturals/Life extension are also good.

The ingredients also matter, some are more bioavailable/active than others. Avoid any minerals that end in "carbonate/oxide" these are the cheap/poorly absorbed version.

@hondastu @Sams

For fish oil, stick to Carlson's, they are very high quality/reputable and a very good value for the money/not overpriced. Their liquid fish oil tastes pretty good and comes in orange and lemon flavor, it's the best bang for your buck in the market.

#32 ·
I am looking for a trusted and reputable vitamin brand that is reasonably priced.

I have started taking omega with with EPA and DHA as it noticeably helps with ADHD.

I bought loads from Bulk Powders and it felt as though they didn't have EPA or DHA in them, or at least at the correct concentrations, so I bough some from good foods, which are much better.

I need to stock up on:

• Multi Vitamin

• D3

• ZMA

Thanks
Jarrow

NOW

Life Extension

Carlsons fish oil flavoured with Lemon or orange. Pricey but quality gear

I get vit d3 from boots. Good enough

#34 ·
Solgar are very good quality but personally I'd only use vitD.... the rest are a complete waste of money and will do nothing unless you're malnourished.

ZMA is useless mate. It will do nothing for you at all.
Crazy dreams on ZMA, the moon was outside my back gate the last time I took it, almost close enough to touch & in amazing detail, crazy sh.t

#37 ·

I need to stock up on:

• Multi Vitamin

• D3

• ZMA

Thanks
Jarrow, Now foods.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.