Sign in to follow this  
Jaling

No body temp increase on dnp

24 minutes ago, Jaling said:

Hey all,

Took my second dose of 250mg DNP and feel no rose in body temp or other sides. I'm sure it's legit as it lit up like a firework lol

As doing something wrong

Keep at it a few more days, don’t increase the dose otherwise it’ll hit you like a train, if it’s legit. I’ve never tried setting it alight, but always notice within 1-3days (using 200mg-400mg) if I have a carb heavy meal like 80g oats then I instantly start sweating like a mad man.  

I don’t know. Never used and never would. Whatever you do, don’t increase the dose. It’s a poison and it builds up you your system. You won’t know if you’ve taken a lethal dose before it’s too late.

12 hours ago, Jaling said:

Hey all,

Took my second dose of 250mg DNP and feel no rose in body temp or other sides. I'm sure it's legit as it lit up like a firework lol

As doing something wrong

As others have said, DONT increase because you think it’s bunk. 7 days you’ll be feeling it. If you’ve read that it melts/burns/disintegrates fat away, be prepared that it might not. It affects each user differently. 

Don’t be impatient and double your dose. Leave as it is and focus on fasted cardio and food intake. 

I'm open to gear use and my poison is no worse than the next man's.... But this is something I absolutely would not use personally. 

Not a chance. 

As others have said, give it time before even considering an increase in the dose. 

Good luck man. 

Having an opinion on something you have experience with isn’t scaremongering.

DNP can be deadly.  Fact.

It’s a pesticide and classified as an explosive in the UK.  Another fact.

The fat loss benefits of taking DNP are seriously over exaggerated.  IMO and that comes from personal experience of running it.

Too many people are looking to cut corners with a supposed wonder drug that can be fatal if used without care.  It’s the sort of s**t that draws media interest, negativity and potentially increased scrutiny from the authorities to our ‘scene’ which none of us want, especially your favourite source.

2 hours ago, Ironman TS said:

Having an opinion on something you have experience with isn’t scaremongering.

DNP can be deadly.  Fact.

It’s a pesticide and classified as an explosive in the UK.  Another fact.

The fat loss benefits of taking DNP are seriously over exaggerated.  IMO and that comes from personal experience of running it.

Too many people are looking to cut corners with a supposed wonder drug that can be fatal if used without care.  It’s the sort of s**t that draws media interest, negativity and potentially increased scrutiny from the authorities to our ‘scene’ which none of us want, especially your favourite source.

1. Deadly in the wrong hands of course, so can paracetamol.

2. A 50-75% increase in metabolism is certainly not exaggerted, you ran it once way back and said it did nothing for you, you still have to put the folk down when running it.

3. If utilized correctly is a brilliant drug to strip a few lbs of fat, once again paracetamol can be lethal without care, I'm struggling to find your arguement here....

On 22/03/2020 at 8:54 PM, Jaling said:

Hey all,

As doing something wrong

Which lab mate?

2 hours ago, S123 said:

1. Deadly in the wrong hands of course, so can paracetamol.

2. A 50-75% increase in metabolism is certainly not exaggerted, you ran it once way back and said it did nothing for you, you still have to put the folk down when running it.

3. If utilized correctly is a brilliant drug to strip a few lbs of fat, once again paracetamol can be lethal without care, I'm struggling to find your arguement here....

This pretty much, all those stories that every fear monger brings up is always about some girl who was called fat on facebook and took 20 pills at once.

4 hours ago, lewdylewd said:

Which lab mate?

Not OP but i've had Regal twice, first time it worked but i'm pretty sure it was under-dosed.

Spent 7 days on 250mg/day then bumped to 500mg/day and felt little difference.

Second cycle on new batch, sweating balls at 500mg/day after day 3 just as you should do.

Would not recommend bumping to 500mg/day of course, but I was curious.

Gonna go back down to 250mg where you should be (if not lower).

32 minutes ago, wat_is_this said:

Not OP but i've had Regal twice, first time it worked but i'm pretty sure it was under-dosed.

Spent 7 days on 250mg/day then bumped to 500mg/day and felt little difference.

Second cycle on new batch, sweating balls at 500mg/day after day 3 just as you should do.

Would not recommend bumping to 500mg/day of course, but I was curious.

Gonna go back down to 250mg where you should be (if not lower).

Yes Regal Labs definitely does the job. Not blow your socks off strong like some old TM, or DHacks batches but still powerful stuff.

Perhaps some of the other labs mentioned were overdosed rather than Regal Labs being underdosed ;)

Not that I have anything other than a passing interest :rolleye11:

5 hours ago, lewdylewd said:

Yes Regal Labs definitely does the job. Not blow your socks off strong like some old TM, or DHacks batches but still powerful stuff.

Perhaps some of the other labs mentioned were overdosed rather than Regal Labs being underdosed ;)

Not that I have anything other than a passing interest :rolleye11:

The two batches were both Regal, one seemed underdosed and the other properly dosed (going off experience from using some stuff years ago, different brand).

8 hours ago, wat_is_this said:

The two batches were both Regal, one seemed underdosed and the other properly dosed (going off experience from using some stuff years ago, different brand).

Again, I have absolutely no vested interest :P however, Regal are 200mg caps so I assume your doses were 200mg and 400mg.

So even on the "weaker batch" 400mg was enough to produce a pronounced effect.

Although you were perhaps disappointed, I'd say that that kind of effect from 400mg, while not as strong as you'd hoped is still not bad.

Although I'm sure Regal Labs will endeavour to achieve consistent quality and strength between all "batches".

4 hours ago, lewdylewd said:

Again, I have absolutely no vested interest :P however, Regal are 200mg caps so I assume your doses were 200mg and 400mg.

So even on the "weaker batch" 400mg was enough to produce a pronounced effect.

Although you were perhaps disappointed, I'd say that that kind of effect from 400mg, while not as strong as you'd hoped is still not bad.

Although I'm sure Regal Labs will endeavour to achieve consistent quality and strength between all "batches".

That's to funny

quite shocked people actually still use DNP with all the bad history of it, especially now as its harder to get and probably, could be, poorer quality.

i know all the decent labs ditched it years ago after people overdosing and killing themselves on it.

id never touch it again, just stick with low T3, increase Clen and the main thing, cleaner diet.

3 hours ago, Clubber Lang said:

quite shocked people actually still use DNP with all the bad history of it, especially now as its harder to get and probably, could be, poorer quality.

i know all the decent labs ditched it year ago after people overdosing and killing themselves on it.

id never touch it again, just stick with low T3, increase Clen and the main thing, cleaner diet.

This....