JediJake

What’s everyone’s trt protocol W/no Ai

1 hour ago, Mingster said:

That's a good result. Did you do any form of pct?

Congrats on the new baby.

Thank you mate.

No PCT at all. I tapered off before my surgery and that was it. I had a sperm analysis 2 months off everything and it was low but surprisingly not too low. A couple of months after that my wife was pregnant.  Out of curiosity I had a sperm analysis again and and I was high end so goes to show that most people do indeed recover although the first 2 months off libido was tanked and I felt shitty and irritable 

8 minutes ago, Phil_tuggins said:

Thank you mate.

No PCT at all. I tapered off before my surgery and that was it. I had a sperm analysis 2 months off everything and it was low but surprisingly not too low. A couple of months after that my wife was pregnant.  Out of curiosity I had a sperm analysis again and and I was high end so goes to show that most people do indeed recover although the first 2 months off libido was tanked and I felt shitty and irritable 

Interesting.

It's a good old while now since I've cycled but, way back when, I never used a PCT - this was commonplace at the time - and I always recovered just fine in time.

As you say, initially it wasn't great, but, from what people say, being on PCT isn't the best either.

On 17/04/2020 at 5:10 PM, Seppuku71 said:

How's that going for you? 

It’s going really  well. Able to maintain size and strength,  while keeping all markers within range.  

On 12/04/2020 at 10:08 PM, larus said:

Im on Nebido now but best TRT protocol for me is c.a 50 Test Prop EOD which works out about 175mg per week (clearly higher than typical TRT and even more so when adjuated by the weight of ester given propionate ester). I know.....lots of injections hence why i have done it "only" for maybe it was about four months but never felt better in my life really never. No AI and on two bloods test came one time 27sh and second 33sh nmol.  

Hi m8... Can I ask in what way did you feel your best on the test propionate protocol? Was it mainly libido? Also, was the medication prescribed by a UK doctor or was it sourced by yourself? You mention that the frequency of injection was possibly an inconvenience? Was this the reason why you stopped or was it maybe a supply issue? In terms of convenience... Had you tried injection with slin pins in the shoulders or even possibly sub q in the belly?  I was communicating with a chap in the states who sub q test prop with no post injection pain... Sorry for asking so many questions but I have yet to try test prop on trt... I've not had much success with all other protocols so far... 

Hi all, I’m new to the forum. 42yo, 94kg and been lifting all my life. I started a TRT a few weeks ago. Sustanon250/125mg per week. Early days but starting to feel better already, maybe just placebo.. 

4 hours ago, Rolster said:

Hi all, I’m new to the forum. 42yo, 94kg and been lifting all my life. I started a TRT a few weeks ago. Sustanon250/125mg per week. Early days but starting to feel better already, maybe just placebo.. 

Hi Rolster.  Always enjoy reading peoples trt journeys so if you have the time, please go ahead and tell more (ie, pre trt test levels, symptoms, levels now, symptoms resolved etc).