Jump to content
JediJake

What’s everyone’s trt protocol W/no Ai

Recommended Posts

Hey guys what’s everyone try protocol at the moment that they don’t need and Ai and feel great on it, obviously everyone’s will be different but curious to see the dose and how people feel on it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You shouldn’t need an ai on a trt protocol. The only way to dial in a trt protocol is with blood work. Pushing the dose as high as you can until just short of you needing ai isn’t trt, it’s a supraphysiological dose. 
Men produce around 50mg of testosterone a week. A jab of 100 to 125 a week seems to put most in the higher normal test bracket. Yes, this means you are injecting more testosterone than you’d produce daily even minus the ester weight but for some reason the aforementioned is about the norm. Again, you need blood work to dial any protocol in if you are doing it properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Test cyp 200mg, deca 75mg a week.in two jabs, was doing primo aswell but ran out so left off....

My blood work was fine test was on the high levels of normal, estrogen was just over high but when I try lower that I dont feel good. Blood work is important but how you feel also is mo moto! Everyone's diffrent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Devildave said:

Test cyp 200mg, deca 75mg a week.in two jabs, was doing primo aswell but ran out so left off....

My blood work was fine test was on the high levels of normal, estrogen was just over high but when I try lower that I dont feel good. Blood work is important but how you feel also is mo moto! Everyone's diffrent.

Your protocol is not trt in any way, shape of form. Deca and primo as well??? Lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im on Nebido now but best TRT protocol for me is c.a 50 Test Prop EOD which works out about 175mg per week (clearly higher than typical TRT and even more so when adjuated by the weight of ester given propionate ester). I know.....lots of injections hence why i have done it "only" for maybe it was about four months but never felt better in my life really never. No AI and on two bloods test came one time 27sh and second 33sh nmol.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, larus said:

Im on Nebido now but best TRT protocol for me is c.a 50 Test Prop EOD which works out about 175mg per week (clearly higher than typical TRT and even more so when adjuated by the weight of ester given propionate ester). I know.....lots of injections hence why i have done it "only" for maybe it was about four months but never felt better in my life really never. No AI and on two bloods test came one time 27sh and second 33sh nmol.  

Is the Nebido from the NHS buddy, or private company (or ugl)?  If NHS, i'm guessing you turned up at near castrate levels for your, probably multiple blood tests?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Seppuku71 said:

Is the Nebido from the NHS buddy, or private company (or ugl)?  If NHS, i'm guessing you turned up at near castrate levels for your, probably multiple blood tests?

Private prescription, UK. No multiple blood tests just paid some ££££ for consultation, bloods and injection.  All sorted within a week. Did the same thing about 4 years ago. My test level was slightly under and at bottom of the normal range. Up to age 39 never done any AAS. But when I went the first time to this center for mans health i was just done with some ostarine whichncan be a bit suppressive. After cycling and PCT my bloods were nnot great in terms of test level just a few points above bottom or at bottom. Life is better when test > 20nmol. That said...i have to say..not exactly sure why but on 150/175mg week of sustanon i feel better than with Nebido righ now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, larus said:

Private prescription, UK. No multiple blood tests just paid some ££££ for consultation, bloods and injection.  All sorted within a week. Did the same thing about 4 years ago. My test level was slightly under and at bottom of the normal range. Up to age 39 never done any AAS. But when I went the first time to this center for mans health i was just done with some ostarine whichncan be a bit suppressive. After cycling and PCT my bloods were nnot great in terms of test level just a few points above bottom or at bottom. Life is better when test > 20nmol. That said...i have to say..not exactly sure why but on 150/175mg week of sustanon i feel better than with Nebido righ now. 

I should really do something about mine too.  I'd forgotten, but i also played around with ostarine a few years back.  At the time it was advertised as totally non supressive.  I did the same thing with proviron as that was said to have a positive effect, even used by some in pct. Both can mess you up though, and i went from over 20nmol on low dose clomid therapy to around 8nmol after taking proviron for a few.months. Never really come back much higher.  I could diy it starting today as i have some test-e i bought for trt, but something always puts me off (usually something written by Aqualung)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Seppuku71 said:

I could diy it starting today as i have some test-e i bought for trt, but something always puts me off (usually something written by Aqualung)

He won’t be putting you off again as he’s gone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sasnak said:

He won’t be putting you off again as he’s gone. 

Actually i noticed he was up to something a few weeks back - do you know why he's gone?  I think i saw he asked for his account to be deleted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Seppuku71 said:

Actually i noticed he was up to something a few weeks back - do you know why he's gone?  I think i saw he asked for his account to be deleted.

He was highly critical of vertical scope who took over the forum from the previous owners a while back. Other than that idk. His extensive knowledge and straight talking will be missed. As will his dry sense of humour 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/03/2020 at 10:16 PM, Sasnak said:

You shouldn’t need an ai on a trt protocol. The only way to dial in a trt protocol is with blood work. Pushing the dose as high as you can until just short of you needing ai isn’t trt, it’s a supraphysiological dose. 
Men produce around 50mg of testosterone a week. A jab of 100 to 125 a week seems to put most in the higher normal test bracket. Yes, this means you are injecting more testosterone than you’d produce daily even minus the ester weight but for some reason the aforementioned is about the norm. Again, you need blood work to dial any protocol in if you are doing it properly.

I do need a ai on trt it changes my mood to being more happier 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, gavzilla said:

Has he been a naughty boy ?

No mate. He requested his account to be deleted. It’s a shame because he knew his stuff, called out the shysters (BMH) and posted many rather dry entertaining retorts to people who were posting s**t. His username will only appear where he has been quoted 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not exactly trt but for around 2 half years I ran minimum of 200mg per week (and up to a gram for a couple of months out of the year) with the only time using an AI was to drop water. Never during that did i feel out of whack (feel is different from medical data)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Phil_tuggins said:

Not exactly trt but for around 2 half years I ran minimum of 200mg per week (and up to a gram for a couple of months out of the year) with the only time using an AI was to drop water. Never during that did i feel out of whack (feel is different from medical data)

 

 

So what are you doing now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Seppuku71 said:

So what are you doing now?

I came off in the end of 2018 due to shoulder surgery then my wife and I wanted another child so I stayed off until she was pregnant (just had the baby last weekend) and haven't been on since.

 

Had blood work a few months ago, total test was 460ng/dl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Phil_tuggins said:

I came off in the end of 2018 due to shoulder surgery then my wife and I wanted another child so I stayed off until she was pregnant (just had the baby last weekend) and haven't been on since.

 

Had blood work a few months ago, total test was 460ng/dl

Hey well congrats on the baby, that's great news (hope you've got ear plugs)! :beer:

And that 460ng/dl is a good number by any standard, i'd be over the moon with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Seppuku71 said:

Hey well congrats on the baby, that's great news (hope you've got ear plugs)! :beer:

And that 460ng/dl is a good number by any standard, i'd be over the moon with that.

Thanks mate much appreciated. It's a challenge especially as our 1st child is 3yrs old and is hyped up like a squirrel on acid 

You'd think that mate and I do know it's better then below 350-400 but after many years at supraphysiological doses for a number of years, you never feel the same 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Phil_tuggins said:

I came off in the end of 2018 due to shoulder surgery then my wife and I wanted another child so I stayed off until she was pregnant (just had the baby last weekend) and haven't been on since.

 

Had blood work a few months ago, total test was 460ng/dl

That's a good result. Did you do any form of pct?

Congrats on the new baby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×