21 minutes ago, Tricky said:

So what’s your food and film tonight. 

im debating between Thai and Chinese. 

films is going to be 

man on fire, mollys game and the report. Should see the night in 

Ooooo the report sounds good! 
 I’m going to watch Harry Potter for the first time and a chinese

9 minutes ago, Flubs said:

I just made pasta tubes with a chilli tomato sauce with green peppers, and am currently on the sofa with a large glass of Jura and watching Thor Ragnarok.

I don't want to ruin it for you, but it turns out Loki was the one in the gimp outfit all along.

6 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Chinese. Film to be decided but I won’t get to decide. It’ll be something that appeals to wife and is picked by wife and daughter.

In that case I’ll courier up some Jura to ease the pain, just in case it’s a pants film. Thor just got battered, hilarious.

4 minutes ago, Flubs said:

In that case I’ll courier up some Jura to ease the pain, just in case it’s a pants film. Thor just got battered, hilarious.

Flubs was that a real pic of you before u just changed it? U look like a beast of a women, cougar? Im 30, what is your county? We could tip tap alllll night, serious question

14 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Chinese. Film to be decided but I won’t get to decide. It’ll be something that appeals to wife and is picked by wife and daughter.

Tel them man on fire is a good family film with a happy ending which both are technically true 

32 minutes ago, Flubs said:

I just made pasta tubes with a chilli tomato sauce with green peppers, and am currently on the sofa with a large glass of Jura and watching Thor Ragnarok.

Shhhhh you'll have panic buyers smashing your back doors in to get your pasta.....

34 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Tel them man on fire is a good family film with a happy ending which both are technically true 

Thanks. I’m guessing it ain’t family. I’ll have a look.

If daughter bogs off to her bedroom and son (he’s 17) comes down we’ll wrestle the remote off the Mrs and try that if it’s on Netflix.

Last time me and the lad did this we watched K Shop. Film about a bloke who murders abusive customers and minces them to serve up in kebabs. Brilliant film.

Just now, Sasnak said:

Thanks. I’m guessing it ain’t family. I’ll have a look.

If daughter bogs off to her bedroom and son (he’s 17) comes down we’ll wrestle the remote off the Mrs and try that if it’s on Netflix.

Last time me and the lad did this we watched K Shop. Film about a bloke who murders abusive customers and minces them to serve up in kebabs. Brilliant film.

Nah it’s amazon prime. 17 year old boy maybe like den of thieves on Netflix and the wife could watch it too

2 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Nah it’s amazon prime. 17 year old boy maybe like den of thieves on Netflix and the wife could watch it too

Yah, found it. We got amazon prime too because I forgot to cancel after the free period when I signed up to watch the football at Christmas 

1 hour ago, faipdeooiad said:

Cheese pizza and I’m making salt & pepper chips, bottle of 7-Up zero and I think we’re going to be watching the rest of Brooklyn 99

Are you tree hugging veggie 

4 hours ago, Phil_tuggins said:

What is the demographic of this forum? 17-22 single, childless acne ridden bottom twinks who watch children's movies? Oh brother

We did a poll a while back. Mostly over 30s and 40s. We seem to have quite a range of people from different socio economic backgrounds