Sign in to follow this  
JohnnySack

London gyms

None of them will be open. Any that do will quickly face enforcement. There will be the odd spit and sawdust old school bb gym where a selected few will attend behind closed doors but that’ll be about it.

Maybe take up chess

20 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

None of them will be open. Any that do will quickly face enforcement. There will be the odd spit and sawdust old school bb gym where a selected few will attend behind closed doors but that’ll be about it.

Maybe take up chess

Appears not everything is closing, Wetherspoon's said they are keeping all there 300 pubs open. The Govenment aren't doing jack about it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8133303/Pubs-packed-revellers-despite-calls-social-distancing.html

4 minutes ago, Lowkii said:

Appears not everything is closing, Wetherspoon's said they are keeping all there 300 pubs open. The Govenment aren't doing jack about it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8133303/Pubs-packed-revellers-despite-calls-social-distancing.html

Don't de-rail me bro - there ain't no gyms in Wetherspoons. But thanks for the info.

1 hour ago, LethweiUK said:

Yes!!! But I don’t do bum sex! I’ll let you rim my sphincter and blow me though! 

Go and train with the spartan 

He'll show you some good exercises :rolleye11:

1 hour ago, LethweiUK said:

No...the ICU is full up but everyone’s worried about their muscles lol you’re the poof.

You seem more worried about the people worried about their muscles than the very people who are worried about their muscles

38 minutes ago, neverminder said:

It's f**ked then. Have you seen this somewhere or just guessing?

Well they stated they will review every month so it will be at least a month. Reckon we'll be over corona by then ? Proably not. So that's at least another month...