Sign in to follow this  
Foxnews

Peptide noob

Hi guys,

Can some one give me some pointers on running one or some of the many peptides that are  available.

I have read through the description of a few of the chemical study’s but tbh it’s all Greek to me.... I just want to keep it simple.

I am going to be running Test400 at 400mg a week split into two shots , 300 deca once a week, Dbol 3 tabs a day - I will be using Aromasine and HGC at 500ui p/w.( first time I have ever used it)

what of the many peptides are worth running on a cycle like this? A guy I know runs HGH and has started to see results after 6months! From my research I have found that growth is expensive and a minimum 6 month before you see any results is a massive commitment.

2 hours ago, Foxnews said:

Hi guys,

Can some one give me some pointers on running one or some of the many peptides that are  available.

I have read through the description of a few of the chemical study’s but tbh it’s all Greek to me.... I just want to keep it simple.

I am going to be running Test400 at 400mg a week split into two shots , 300 deca once a week, Dbol 3 tabs a day - I will be using Aromasine and HGC at 500ui p/w.( first time I have ever used it)

what of the many peptides are worth running on a cycle like this? A guy I know runs HGH and has started to see results after 6months! From my research I have found that growth is expensive and a minimum 6 month before you see any results is a massive commitment.

http://www.teampscarb.co.uk/index.php/the-very-basic-guide-to-ghrpghrh-peptides/

40 minutes ago, kruz said:

You're going to need to be more specific mate if you want an answer. No one is going to write an essay on peptides for you.

Someone did :thumb

A lot to read through.... still confusing.... so you can take two at a time. One can be short acting that requires regular jabs or go another type that requires less jabs... most are best run for short cycles so this make me wonder what my fof is running for 6 months plus?!

Pscarbs guide is perfect to follow mate, just try not to make it more complicated than it is. I know the first step can be daunting, but it really is a piece of piddle to run.

I think you might be confusing the need to take a GHRP and a GHRH with the different types of GHRP. You need a GHRP AND a GHRH to get the best results. 

I started with CJC1295 without DAC coupled with Ipam and took 100mcg of each (in the same slin) before bed, Monday to Friday. This just got me used to using the stuff. After a few weeks, I realised how easy it was to reconstitute and pin and upped this to am, afternoon and just before bed, 5 days a week. 
I always take weekends off any peptides or GH, just to give the pituitary gland a rest.....last thing you want to mess up long term.

@Foxnews Mate, more than happy to help, but you really do need to read that guide a couple more times. I know someone who cocked up on clen dosage and it hospitalised them.

If you feel there is too much info on Pscarbs guide for you to digest in one sitting, take a bit of time and keep coming back to it. No point in rushing it and getting it wrong, for your own sake. 

So you know, there are 1000mcg in 1mg, but I strongly suggest you re-read and digest further his guide mate before jumping in. 

To answer your other question, I found it was similar to growth hormone, but with less localised fat burn than injecting GH, that’s because your stimulating your own GH production not adding exogenous. I would run peptides as an alternative to GH more, but pinning 15 times a week compared to 5 is just a ball ache for me personally. 

Take your time and read Pscarb`s guide carefully, everything you need to know is there.  

Its worth investing the time to fully understand what these peptides entail in order to gain the  benefits from them. 

Also have a look at related threads,  there is a lot of good information here on this forum. 

Thanks guys.. and I apologise for jumping in with daft questions I should have read things better, just that I wanted to make a quick calc on how much this type of thing costs.

I will read the guide and make notes.. I really am trying to be safe.

I had  been winging things in the past but I am serious about do things right and appreciate you guys keeping me right as I don’t have anyone in my gym that’s happy to talk about there use? Which I can understand but it does help me learn safe use.

I Recently  had my  first full blood test for the purpose of starting my cycles correctly - results aren't in yet given how busy the labs are what with the  Covid issue but i will post up the results for advice in due course.

14 hours ago, Foxnews said:

Thanks guys.. and I apologise for jumping in with daft questions I should have read things better, just that I wanted to make a quick calc on how much this type of thing costs.

I will read the guide and make notes.. I really am trying to be safe.

I had  been winging things in the past but I am serious about do things right and appreciate you guys keeping me right as I don’t have anyone in my gym that’s happy to talk about there use? Which I can understand but it does help me learn safe use.

I Recently  had my  first full blood test for the purpose of starting my cycles correctly - results aren't in yet given how busy the labs are what with the  Covid issue but i will post up the results for advice in due course.

A saturation dose of GHRP and Mod GRF will be about £1.20