Sign in to follow this  
vetran

Where’s everyone going on holiday this year

Was meant to be going on Monday. Work let me role over my leave into the next financial year but I only canceled the second weeks leave, thought I could occupy myself at home for a week. 2 days in, how wrong was I, can't wait to go back to work.

1 hour ago, safc49 said:

This virus is designed to wipe out the elderly so only one place your going :lol:

I’ll still be here at Christmas bud ,I ain’t giving up my hard gained solid 18” guns for no bat infestation 

4 minutes ago, vetran said:

I’ll still be here at Christmas bud ,I ain’t giving up my hard gained solid 18” guns for no bat infestation 

Just got my email notifications and you seem to have deleted this post, why?  

"Yes and when you arrive I’ll be fckin waiting for you 

Incase you've lost your marbles completely and ready for the nut house, face to face with someone you won't have a keyboard to hit. Kids and numbnuts are usually the keyboard warriors but shame on you with sooooooo much maturity on your side. I'm disappointed :(

24 minutes ago, safc49 said:

Just got my email notifications and you seem to have deleted this post, why?  

"Yes and when you arrive I’ll be fckin waiting for you 

Incase you've lost your marbles completely and ready for the nut house, face to face with someone you won't have a keyboard to hit. Kids and numbnuts are usually the keyboard warriors but shame on you with sooooooo much maturity on your side. I'm disappointed :(

Yes you are correct I did ,I do have a volatile side to me but then a few minutes later I always regret  so I delete and repost  ,it’s no big deal it’s just me fighting the devil ime on top of it :thumbup1:

3 minutes ago, vetran said:

Yes you are correct I did ,I do have a volatile side to me but then a few minutes later I always regret  so I delete and repost my nice side ,it’s no big deal it’s just me fighting the devil :thumbup1:

Wait... we can delete posts? Howww

1 hour ago, safc49 said:

This virus is designed to wipe out the elderly so only one place your going :lol:

I only liked rather than laughed that post because unfortunately I ain’t that far behind him.

6 minutes ago, lewdylewd said:

Anyone thought about booking an ATOL protected holiday for say end of August. They are giving them away and surely the worst that can happen is you get your money back? Can anyone tell me whether this is correct?

Where are they giving them away? I haven’t seen any deals worth while or I would be going for it 

30 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Where are they giving them away? I haven’t seen any deals worth while or I would be going for it 

Maybe slight exaggeration but easily 20% cheaper than usual and buying flights by themselves even cheaper.

On sites like lastminute.com or jet2holidays last few years 10-11 nights all inclusive in Balearic or Canary Islands for a family of 3 in middle of August the very cheapest youd get on a package deal would be about £2100, now starting about £1600.

Most years I buy flights and hotel separate but this year thinking ATOL protected a must.

However if you want to buy flights and maybe arrange accommodation closer to the time if it looks like the restrictions are getting lifted. Ryanair just pick 2 airports and scroll through all the dates, Spanish Islands on certain dates £33 each way, even in August they usually only do those prices in the "off season" and its usually hard to get a cheap one out to match with a cheap one back but easier right now.

I bought this last year as my misses thought it was a good idea but neither of us have ever camped the closest I have got was a sleepover in my mates garden when i was 13 we got stoned and pissed and his mum sent me home middle of the night but I think il try do a few sleep outs with my kids as I got this monster tent for no real reason 

5E938A22-CC5B-497B-9875-ABA9CCB4C048.png