Sign in to follow this  

Im looking to start what will be my forth cycle. I have always used Test E, dbol, var, proviron, winny ( not all in the same cycle). I wanted to try tren but being as powerful as it is, i wanted to know what would  be a good starting dose and if i should use acetate as a first time? 

Any advice would be appreciated 

40 minutes ago, Loulou said:

Im looking to start what will be my forth cycle. I have always used Test E, dbol, var, proviron, winny ( not all in the same cycle). I wanted to try tren but being as powerful as it is, i wanted to know what would  be a good starting dose and if i should use acetate as a first time? 

Any advice would be appreciated 

Tren Ace  for your first time, so if the sides get too much you can drop it and it's out of your system quicker than Tren E.  50 mg EOD is a good starting point. 

28 minutes ago, MBR said:

Tren Ace  for your first time, so if the sides get too much you can drop it and it's out of your system quicker than Tren E.  50 mg EOD is a good starting point. 

Thanks. That kind of was my thinking 

6 hours ago, JohnnySack said:

An alternative opinion is the spikes from tren ace are almost certain to give you those sides where a slow release tren enan is much less likely to. Just a thought.

You just never know how Tren will effect you untill you run a cycle. 

I only managed to finish one  Tren E cycle.  my 2 tren A cycles I've  stopped at different points swearing never to use the stuff again. 

My worst two cycles were Tren A cycles. So you've got a good point with Tren E being slower release , which may make it  less likely to experience  sides.

7 hours ago, JohnnySack said:

An alternative opinion is the spikes from tren ace are almost certain to give you those sides where a slow release tren enan is much less likely to. Just a thought.

Thanks

1 hour ago, MBR said:

You just never know how Tren will effect you untill you run a cycle. 

I only managed to finish one  Tren E cycle.  my 2 tren A cycles I've  stopped at different points swearing never to use the stuff again. 

My worst two cycles were Tren A cycles. So you've got a good point with Tren E being slower release , which may make it  less likely to experience  sides.

Thanks for the info 

I like it at 30 mg per day. You MUST inject daily, honestly you can feel it some hours after you inject, like a "heavy" sort of feeling when you're injecting say, 60 mg at a time or something, as the peak is obviously much higher and you experience that peak. Think like doing 2 lines of coke every other day instead of 1 line per day, after you do the 2 lines you're gonna have a MUCH bigger rush/body load etc because the dosage is bigger and it's fast acting/short lasting hence a big peak...

Tren Ace is a very fast acting ester so it almost acts like a drug in that regard.

It's probably a very, very bad idea to take something that actively f**ks with your respiratory system when there is a potentially fatal respiratory disease spreading, considering tren is something that stops very healthy and fit men from being able to go up a flight of stairs without panting.

I mean you'd probably be fine and survive the illness otherwise, but I'm thinking having completely tanked lungs and respiration will put you in the "very likely to legit die from it" category.

On 21/03/2020 at 11:26 AM, JackTorrance said:

I like it at 30 mg per day. You MUST inject daily, honestly you can feel it some hours after you inject, like a "heavy" sort of feeling when you're injecting say, 60 mg at a time or something, as the peak is obviously much higher and you experience that peak. Think like doing 2 lines of coke every other day instead of 1 line per day, after you do the 2 lines you're gonna have a MUCH bigger rush/body load etc because the dosage is bigger and it's fast acting/short lasting hence a big peak...

Tren Ace is a very fast acting ester so it almost acts like a drug in that regard.

It's probably a very, very bad idea to take something that actively f**ks with your respiratory system when there is a potentially fatal respiratory disease spreading, considering tren is something that stops very healthy and fit men from being able to go up a flight of stairs without panting.

I mean you'd probably be fine and survive the illness otherwise, but I'm thinking having completely tanked lungs and respiration will put you in the "very likely to legit die from it" category.

Thanks. Cycle on hold now for the foreseeable future. Not chancing anything at all. My source closed shop until further notice too so that tells me something. Better to be safe 

22 minutes ago, Loulou said:

Thanks. Cycle on hold now for the foreseeable future. Not chancing anything at all. My source closed shop until further notice too so that tells me something. Better to be safe 

There's no point using any gear unless you can train anyway. Or do you train at home. 

I'd just do 200mg tren e per week. 

18 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

There's no point using any gear unless you can train anyway. Or do you train at home. 

I'd just do 200mg tren e per week. 

I can train at home, but i still wouldn't be happy or trust any orders right now.  Would you only do tren e ? No test ? 

8 minutes ago, Loulou said:

I can train at home, but i still wouldn't be happy or trust any orders right now.  Would you only do tren e ? No test ? 

If you need to ask this, you ain't ready for tren mate... 

14 minutes ago, Loulou said:

Just wipe your vials with alcohol swabs. Or don't touch them for 3 days. Think the virus survives for 3 days on surfaces?

I would do sus because i prefer it over test e but I was only advising on the tren. 

20 minutes ago, Crackerman said:

If you need to ask this, you ain't ready for tren mate... 

Why? I would not do tren alone i wondered why you would?

15 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

Just wipe your vials with alcohol swabs. Or don't touch them for 3 days. Think the virus survives for 3 days on surfaces?

I would do sus because i prefer it over test e but I was only advising on the tren. 

Thanks for info 

27 minutes ago, Loulou said:

Why? I would not do tren alone i wondered why you would?

@MrBrightside was referring to what he would use as a tren dose per week which was what you asked...

And I agree, 200mg is plenty for a first go. 

How much test you run is personal preference. 

22 minutes ago, Crackerman said:

@MrBrightside was referring to what he would use as a tren dose per week which was what you asked...

And I agree, 200mg is plenty for a first go. 

How much test you run is personal preference. 

Crossed wires :D   i did wonder.  Cheers for your help. You bunch of meat heads. Much appreciated 

As above advise , best avoided at the  moment due to the likely suppression of your respiratory system.

I would say 200 mg Tren E a week is easily enough for a first cycle, run with 100 mg Test.

Some say that you should run Test at a higher dose than the Tren but IMO this is just likely to increase side effects as the Tren binds to receptors more efficiently and can actually knock the Test off receptors resulting in Test floating about in your system causing problems. 

The Test can help maintain sexual function. 

As I am sure you realise Tren needs to used with respect.  Out of all the AAS it is the one most likely to f**k you up.  ( apart from methyltrienolone I guess :tongue:)  

26 minutes ago, dumbat said:

As above advise , best avoided at the  moment due to the likely suppression of your respiratory system.

I would say 200 mg Tren E a week is easily enough for a first cycle, run with 100 mg Test.

Some say that you should run Test at a higher dose than the Tren but IMO this is just likely to increase side effects as the Tren binds to receptors more efficiently and can actually knock the Test off receptors resulting in Test floating about in your system causing problems. 

As I am sure you realise Tren needs to used with respect.  Out of all the AAS it is the one most likely to f**k you up.  ( apart from methyltrienolone I guess :tongue:)  

Top man thanks for your info 

On 20/03/2020 at 11:55 PM, JohnnySack said:

In reality it works like this...

Regardless of spikes or any such bioscience,  some get less sides from enth, some get less sides from ace

One persons response will have no bearing on the next persons 

Considering the fact that it's a toss up which ester the op will respond best to,  the safest option will always be ace, as it's so much easier and quicker to jump ship

4 hours ago, Loulou said:

Mate seriously...please disregards the majority of this

You do not have to inject every day and...oh I cant be arsed lol. Rush after injection lol...just disregard haha

I'd advise this for your first run with tren

70mg each of test prop, tren ace, mast prop mon/wed/fri. This will give a nice 210mg of each compound.

Low test means no need for an ai. Taking estrogen out the equation massively reduces tren sides and the likelihood of prolactin creeping up

After a few weeks if all good, keep test the same but boost up the tren to 100mg

All things considered I absolutely guarantee this is the best bet for the vast majority to have minimal sides with great results

And sorry to dissppoint. Coke rushes not included. If ya want that you're gonna need to buy a bag as well lol

1 hour ago, dumbat said:

No. Tren will not knock test off receptors 

Come on!!! This daft  bro science was outdated last decade mate

2 hours ago, dumbat said:

eh there's being sensible and then there's being paranoid - If your natural test is high ish then 100mg a week can put you at lower level on your blast than you would've been at if you stayed natty, combined with baby dose of tren the whole blast is likely to do more harm than good

If I were to run tren for the first time, I'd go with medium dose of tren A say 350mg a week and if I couldn't handle the sides I'd drop it - it'd only take a day or two to start feeling better