Sign in to follow this  
drwae

Has anyone been a bailiff

Since all the clubs are closed my usual bloke isn’t giving me any club work he’s got me down for an eviction today I’m part of a team of bailiffs f**k knows what I’ll be doing 

anyone know anything about this

my mate said I should watch can’t pay take it away as research 

2 hours ago, drwae said:

Since all the clubs are closed my usual bloke isn’t giving me any club work he’s got me down for an eviction today I’m part of a team of bailiffs f**k knows what I’ll be doing 

Your mate is obviously winding you up. 

There's currently nobody in the UK who knows more about bailiffs - law, certification, training and real world practice.

Forget that TV show. That's like thinking Apprentice is a serious business documentary.

Put your questions up and I'll wade through them one by one.

1 hour ago, AncientOldBloke said:

There's currently nobody in the UK who knows more about bailiffs - law, certification, training and real world practice.

Forget that TV show. That's like thinking Apprentice is a serious business documentary.

Put your questions up and I'll wade through them one by one.

I would love to know how you make your profile say you were last online 6th march yet posting comments in the last hour?? Please enlighten me?

1 minute ago, drwae said:

It was very boring. Locksmith broke in and the moment we got in the squatters ran out. 

Without sounding rude i think people have to be desperate todo this job. Who likes a bailiff? 

i was round a mates house once when they had dept collectors saying they were taking his kids furniture ec if he dident pay, they had a huge bust up, and the dept collector got pushed out of a 2nd floor window, he broke both legs and said he might not walk again

2 hours ago, Savv said:

Without sounding rude i think people have to be desperate todo this job. Who likes a bailiff? 

i was round a mates house once when they had dept collectors saying they were taking his kids furniture ec if he dident pay, they had a huge bust up, and the dept collector got pushed out of a 2nd floor window, he broke both legs and said he might not walk again

I am desperate. My normal door man job is off because the club has been shut for over a week, how else am I going to pay my food and rent? Any job is money 

3 hours ago, Savv said:

I would love to know how you make your profile say you were last online 6th march yet posting comments in the last hour?? Please enlighten me?

No idea. Ask UKM admin. 

Now who wants a free consultation; nothing in it for me?

PS glad to see someone is finally stalking me. Took me years.

1 hour ago, AncientOldBloke said:

No idea. Ask UKM admin. 

Now who wants a free consultation; nothing in it for me?

PS glad to see someone is finally stalking me. Took me years.

Na mate no stalking, i just see your pic and thought he looks familiar, i believe your glen and u have a PT called mike 

5 hours ago, Savv said:

Your mate is a scumbag who shouldn’t have kids. He has kids and can’t afford to pay for them. He has committed GBH with intent and now his kids won’t see him for several years. Justice is served. Tho I know and you know you likely made this story up for UKM. If you somehow didn’t. Then my statement stands. Scumbag deserves his weekly Sunday visits if his family think he is worth the hassle to drag kids to that kind of environment to see 

5 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Your night is a scumbag who shouldn’t have kids. He has kids and can’t afford to pay for them. He has committed GBH with intent and now his kids won’t see him for several years. Justice is served. Tho I know and you know you likely made this story up for UKM. If you somehow didn’t. Then my statement stands. Scumbag deserves his weekly Sunday visits if his family think he is worth the hassle to drag kids to that kind of environment to see 

Alright mate settle down

6 minutes ago, Savv said:

Perception brother perception

That’s a fair point. Some see it fine to raise their kids thinking being a c**t is the norm others take pride in what they relay to their offspring 

2 minutes ago, Tricky said:

That’s a fair point. Some see it fine to raise their kids thinking being a c**t is the norm others take pride in what they relay to their offspring 

Lol i agree your right but half of the nation dont think that far ahead or give a s**t for that matter

5 minutes ago, Savv said:

Lol i agree your right but half of the nation dont think that far ahead or give a s**t for that matter

Just because others don’t think doesn’t make it right or mean we should not take pride in how we live our lives and raise our wee ones 

13 hours ago, drwae said:

I'm pretty sure theres no such thing as a bailiff in Scotland, you cant reposses goods or enter a property by force. 

11 hours ago, lewdylewd said:

I'm pretty sure theres no such thing as a bailiff in Scotland, you cant reposses goods or enter a property by force. 

I’m in London visiting family for a week