Sign in to follow this  
Jackoffblades

Anyone else getting pissed off

Anyone else getting pised off about there being no food. I can only get to Asda at 6 after work and there’s nothing left. No meat, no milk had to have a protein shake for protein. Stressing me out big time. They need a weight lifters reserve section that’s guarded by bouncers 

22 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Is it really the Coronavirus that is killing those over 70 and those with underlying health conditions or are they dying through malnutrition because selfish fat cvnts are clearing the aisles of everything they can carry.

Probably all the bodybuilders stocking up on meat

The way the UK population is handling this is disgusting imo, it seems worse than other countries.  The whole buying baby food to sell online at inflated prices is repulsive, if I saw any c**t doing that I'd rob them straight.  Here in Spain its police controlled to a degree, but still the online market doesn't really exist here like the UK, so people dont try and f**k over their fellow humans quite as much, but hoarding obviously still takes place.

2 hours ago, ILLBehaviour said:

Went to 3 supermarkets yesterday,  managed to get the last packs of mince in one and last cartons of milk in another, situation is fu**ing dire. 

The lady in asda said they'd been fighting as soon as they opened and someone got their face spat in.  

It’s disgusting the way people are going on. Fcuking pathetic human race. I went to 3 yesterday as well. The Tesco, Asda and Sainsbury’s ones I went to were  around midday. They are also the massive outlets where they sell clothes, kitchenware as well as food. 

It looked like Viking’s had been to Tesco’s. Kid you not. Bananas were the only thing they were re-stocking. 

I got some cereal. Couldn’t get any milk though lol. I refuse to order a delivery as I’m able to walk to shops. Older/physically unable people need delivery more than me. Plus it gives me opportunity to get increased cardio in. 

If someone spat in my face I’d fill them in. Filthy bastard pigs. No need for spitting. 

I work in an Aldi distribution centre, there is no shortage of food. If people just bought as per normal, as they needed, we'd have as much as food as we ever had. It's the panic buying that screws things up and there's no need for it. The shops won't close. In case of a lockdown, we'll be given passes so we can still go to work. 

Last friday was THREE times busier than our busiest day over Christmas. People need to calm down and just buy what they normally buy.

19 minutes ago, Fina said:

The way the UK population is handling this is disgusting imo, it seems worse than other countries.  The whole buying baby food to sell online at inflated prices is repulsive, if I saw any c**t doing that I'd rob them straight.  Here in Spain its police controlled to a degree, but still the online market doesn't really exist here like the UK, so people dont try and f**k over their fellow humans quite as much, but hoarding obviously still takes place.

Agree with you mate, it's repulsive and so wrong.

Humanity needs a massive wake up call, maybe this virus is it ?

9 minutes ago, PsychedUp said:

I work in an Aldi distribution centre, there is no shortage of food. If people just bought as per normal, as they needed, we'd have as much as food as we ever had. It's the panic buying that screws things up and there's no need for it. The shops won't close. In case of a lockdown, we'll be given passes so we can still go to work. 

Last friday was THREE times busier than our busiest day over Christmas. People need to calm down and just buy what they normally buy.

The funny thing is a lot on this forum are complaining of panic buying but doing the same themselves. How many went out and bought more than they normally would? I'm wondering how much food is going to get thrown away as they bought too much. 

6 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

The funny thing is a lot on this forum are complaining of panic buying but doing the same themselves. How many went out and bought more than they normally would? I'm wondering how much food is going to get thrown away as they bought too much. 

People are buying more than they even do at christmas, and we all have a lot of food waste at xmas.. 

I can understand people buying more soap and antibacterial wipes than usual, but food? It's like the general population has gone a 5k bulking diet.

5 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

I bought extra non perishables as can be used whenever. So not too worried about food waste. 

I did buy my daughter enough supplies for her 4 week old son to last until he's on solids, as she couldn't afford more than a week or twos worth at a time and anytime she went there was nothing. 

Any that won't be used I've told her to give away for free or cost price. 

11 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

Not me because it was all fcuking gone!!! Lol

Before people went out panic buying if they looked at what food they already had it would probably keep them going for a bit anyway. Most have a few tins of baked beans or fish and a bit of food in the freezer. 

1 hour ago, PsychedUp said:

I shop at my local aldi, went there Tuesday and did my weekly shop and theres plenty there to go around in all fairness, shelfs always full when ever I go there apart from pasta, so would urge people to try thier local aldi instead of tesco Asda's etc If they have one

22 minutes ago, Lloyd H said:

I shop at my local aldi, went there Tuesday and did my weekly shop and theres plenty there to go around in all fairness, shelfs always full when ever I go there apart from pasta, so would urge people to try thier local aldi instead of tesco Asda's etc If they have one

It's Wednesday I think people went mental. If everybody just carried on shopping normally we would all be fine.