Sign in to follow this  
Savv

Many guys use steroids for other types of sports?

Would imagine strong man and running to name a few but what about boxing? Is there really a need for it in boxing?

20 minutes ago, Savv said:

Would imagine strong man and running to name a few but what about boxing? Is there really a need for it in boxing?

Absolutely. Especially when needing to cut to make weight. 

1 hour ago, Savv said:

Of course athletes use steroids in other sports such as boxing you absolute helmet.

The only drug free clean sport I can think of is competitive cycling.

1 hour ago, Savv said:

Tyson Fury nandrolone. You heard about that yeah ? Said he ate some wild boar testicles or something. Still got a 2 year ban though.

4 minutes ago, JohnnySack said:

Tyson Fury nandrolone. You heard about that yeah ? Said he ate some wild boar testicles or something. Still got a 2 year ban though.

Contaminated raws or contaminated when the UGL was making vials/tabs. It’s why so many pro athletes get caught for nandrolone and EQ.

1 minute ago, strengthnsize said:

Contaminated raws or contaminated when the UGL was making vials/tabs. It’s why so many pro athletes get caught for nandrolone and EQ.

Can’t see pro athletes getting their gear off DG, Triumph or SIS

Using nandrolone as well, very effective but  doesn’t it stay in your system for the longest? Madness. 

Think El Chapo summed it up a while back by saying the banned list isn’t there to warn you about what not to use but to warn you on what to avoid getting caught using. 

Seb Coe knows all that’s going on. Corrupt, arrogant fcuker. 

26 minutes ago, strengthnsize said:

Please elaborate. This is interesting.

32 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

When I was a kid in the eighties I saw him at a Leicester vs Chelsea match. He’s a Chelsea fan. Asked him for his autograph. He very reluctantly signed my autograph book and had a face that looked like he was in pain whilst doing so. I’ll never forget my mum telling people what a miserable bastard he was. 

26 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

When I was a kid in the eighties I saw him at a Leicester vs Chelsea match. He’s a Chelsea fan. Asked him for his autograph. He very reluctantly signed my autograph book and had a face that looked like he was in pain whilst doing so. I’ll never forget my mum telling people what a miserable bastard he was. 

Just look at his face on the podium after Steve Ovett beat him in the 800m Moscow Olympics. That'll cheer you up :-)gold-medal-winner-steve-ovett-of-great-b

1 hour ago, strengthnsize said:

It's simply a case that they use it.

Seen hundreds if not thousands of tests in UGLs. From over dosed, under dosed, to containing f**k all or car being winni.

Never seen one that was test or similar coming back with any nandrolone in it.

Anyone else?

24 minutes ago, JohnnySack said:

Just look at his face on the podium after Steve Ovett beat him in the 800m Moscow Olympics. That'll cheer you up :-)gold-medal-winner-steve-ovett-of-great-b

That ones fair though.

Having to stand thereto accept your losers medal.

3 hours ago, Savv said:

It's this simple.

If there is any performance requirements, or bigger faster stronger longer.

Then they use PEDs.

All athletics.

Everything that is in the Olympics (save shooting perhaps).

There's a reason the Olympics leads the way with testing etc.

3 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

Can’t see pro athletes getting their gear off DG, Triumph or SIS

Using nandrolone as well, very effective but  doesn’t it stay in your system for the longest? Madness. 

Think El Chapo summed it up a while back by saying the banned list isn’t there to warn you about what not to use but to warn you on what to avoid getting caught using. 

Have you seen Icarus?

3 hours ago, simonboyle said:

That ones fair though.

Having to stand thereto accept your losers medal.

True. He actually then went on to beat Ovett in the 1500m a few days later but I didn't want to mention that.

4 hours ago, simonboyle said:

It's this simple.

If there is any performance requirements, or bigger faster stronger longer.

Then they use PEDs.

All athletics.

Everything that is in the Olympics (save shooting perhaps).

There's a reason the Olympics leads the way with testing etc.

Even shooters I wouldn't be suprised at. FFS there was a sweeper in a curling team caught taking PEDs.....think it was steroids in winter Olympics. 

I love cycling......but wowser......think there is another boom going on at present if it ever slowed

It's like an arms race - if you know your competition is using then you have to use too to level up the playing field. But if behind closed doors the coaches get together and say "we'll stop using if you stop using because this is getting out of control" then it could reduce it.

I think if you look at the change in body type of international rugby union over the last decade it could be argued this is filtering through. It isn't to say it's not there - and it's _certainly_ there in rugby at lower levels where guys feel they have to get bigger and stronger to make it - but it does seem different. However if you look at rugby league it's clearly rife. But those lads love all that lifestyle anyway...

Same with sprinting. The days of looking like Maurice Green are over. Not that PEDs are just used to build muscle of course...

And now you have blood passports in cycling using EPO must be a lot more difficult to get away with.

I'm sure I'll get ripped for most of the above but just my two pence...