Sasnak

Home gym equipment for when you self isolate

7 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Same. I’m a fairly hench chap. Went out on the lookout for some kids earlier. Get me concentration curls in for the day as I didn’t wanna lose me gainz. Here’s me in action! 

244F1835-43AA-409E-BD77-8F1766D796F8.gif

19 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

How many press ups can you do with you're kids on your back:huh:

43 minutes ago, swole troll said:

Grab a pull up bar, some resistance bands, a heavy kettle bell and some dbs and you can maintain damn near all your mass without taking up fa room.

Pull bar might be difficult in a rented home. Drilling is not allowed usually.

Times are bleak my gym is now closed , the fresh meat no homo is constantly out of stock. The gains are diminishing at thought of this. Think I'll get the rocky box set oot get training outside rocky style. 

2 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Prisoners pull together some pretty decent workouts in their cells using mainly bodyweight and a couple of old 4 pint milk containers filled with water. 

That’s not water in dem milk containers, bruv!! 

42 minutes ago, Seppuku71 said:

1uJtoayyVdspYldt7ABo5aTQstAIPsHOd-1.jpg

Absolute con man. Sold dynamic tension all over the world but he himself used weights and bars like other bodybuilders.  He didn't even a great body - even for his time. 

11 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Absolute con man. Sold dynamic tension all over the world but he himself used weights and bars like other bodybuilders.  He didn't even a great body - even for his time. 

Yeah remember bringing this up a few days ago.

How stupid were we when we were teenagers!

8 minutes ago, Pancake' said:

Surprised nobody mentioned a dip tower. 

Two dining chairs back to back with a three foot gap great for dips. Three dining chairs - feet up on one and a hand on each of the others and you can do really deep press ups. Turn around and put a broom handle across the back of two chair backs and your feet up on another for upside down bent rows. Stand in front of a chair with one foot up behind you resting on it and do a lunge with the leg on the floor for the equivalent of a single leg hack squat. Hold the sides of a chair and do forward raises with it for delts. Try a chair in each hand for side lateral raises. 

In short a home workout is really easy to put together.

28 minutes ago, Pancake' said:

Surprised nobody mentioned a dip tower. 

another good shout 

you can get these pretty cheap now days and also make for a good rack to hang resistance bands off to do pull downs and tricep extensions 

EDIT - I'm on about the dip and pull up all in one stations but they're still often just referred to as a dip tower