Sign in to follow this  
Lovelyjubly

Come off or cruise? Covid 19

4 hours ago, Sustanation said:

@Pscarb @swole troll what's your thoughts on testosterone (TRT of no more than 150mg every 7 days) for immune strengthening or does that reduce immune levels (note I'm not asking if testosterone would stop me getting covid 19 only if it would strengthen my immune system, i know there are so many variables but with the above quoted studies in interested in your thoughts) 

it will have no baring on your immune function unless you get into supraphysiological levels in which case it will more than likely lower immune function.

google around and you'll find studies stating it does lower immune function, others stating it lowers it through complex, indirect means and others saying that the effect is negligible

what's for certain is high doses of AAS are bad for you health and usually the trade off for that is unnatural progression, but in a time of inferior training what is the point in making that trade off for potentially lowering immune function just to maintain a little more of your muscle size at a cost to your overall health. 

if you want to keep running high doses of gear out of fear of losing a bit of muscle you can quickly regain once normality resumes then go for it but personally I think anyone doing this is not only daft but has some serious psychological issues associated with their body. 

regarding your question about TRT if you require it then yes by all means run true TRT keeping you within the range of 8-31nmol 

if you do not then let your body take care of your testosterone, it'll save you money and risk of infection. 

I’ve ordered a massive home gym setup so still gona run my primo blast in a few weeks, hopefully step back in the gym in the best shape I’ve been in :lol: 

If i couldn’t do that I’d probably stay on TRT dose and just up my hgh dosage, do some cardio and a decent body weight/Dumbbell routine 

2 hours ago, swole troll said:

if you want to keep running high doses of gear out of fear of losing a bit of muscle you can quickly regain once normality resumes then go for it but personally I think anyone doing this is not only daft but has some serious psychological issues associated with their body. 

THIS^^^

Take it from someone who not only stopped training for 10 months but a reduced overall movement by at least 75%, lost 34kg of muscle (at least) yet I have been able to gain back 50-60% of that muscle in the last 18months (including small breaks of 2-3 months) from just training and being a little more concise with my nutrition.....

Whatever you lose will most probably be water/glycogen but if you lose some muscle (unlikely if you are still active) this will come back in no time once you can get back in a fully equipped gym especially if you restart your steroid cycles.

come off and let your body rest.....

Dropped to trt yeaterday 120mg, was only 4 weeks into my blast but why risk health complications with this virus and wasting gear anyway when gyms not open.

Another good reason is look at the food situation, atleast on a cut your not eating as much so saving on food also

Got some gym equipment coming Wednesday same as many on here before it all got sold out, bench, preacher curl station, leg extension and curl, barbell and weights, punch bag and skipping rope so going to use the next couple of months which I think it's going to be doing high intensity work in the garage and cut.

Started my cruise today - 300mg of test a week until this thing blows over. Was 10 weeks into a test/deca blast but just thought f**k it, no point in hammering loads of gear into yourself if you're not going to use it effectively. It'll be nice to go back to one injection a week anyway. 

Watching calories as well and just eating at maintenance levels - 3,500-4,000 calories a day should do it if I'm just training abs and doing cardio every day. 

1 hour ago, JHMuscle said:

Started my cruise today - 300mg of test a week until this thing blows over. Was 10 weeks into a test/deca blast but just thought f**k it, no point in hammering loads of gear into yourself if you're not going to use it effectively. It'll be nice to go back to one injection a week anyway. 

Watching calories as well and just eating at maintenance levels - 3,500-4,000 calories a day should do it if I'm just training abs and doing cardio every day. 

300mg is a cycle not a cruise, reguardless of how you dress it up. 

On 3/21/2020 at 11:05 PM, Phil_tuggins said:

It's been here since November, numb-nut and was in JewSA since September. Do a little research before spouting off like a good little goy

It wasn't in UK in November..just China

On 3/22/2020 at 6:29 AM, stewedw said:

Interesting read. @ElChapothoughts?

I imagine most with no gym access will drop to cruis or trt doses, anything abive surely isn't a great idea just now? 

Best bet is to take a little extra and do calisthenics with weight if you can set it up (chin ups with weight/push ups with weight/squats etc).  If you can stay under 20 rep range to failure, you will do a fairly good job of maintaining your muscle.