Sign in to follow this  
Savv

Why did dr zak go into liquidation?

Can never get hold of any protein bread now as they ceased trading and by the looks of it protein cheese might be heading the same way myprotein have stopped selling the bread and cheese, i still get the cheese from eatlean and muscle food but muscle food always gives you short dated food, can see them closing down in near future, they have gone right down hill with there products and customer service 

2 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

Protein cheese?? 

Would love to see the contents of a man's cupboard who buys protein bread and cheese. 

I always thought cheese was high in protein anyway:huh:

I'm assuming it's just low fat cheese

1 hour ago, monkeybiker said:

I always thought cheese was high in protein anyway:huh:

I'm assuming it's just low fat cheese

Are u seriously saying you haven't heard of it??! I have this for breakfast! 100grams 37grams protein and sod all fat/sugar! Much easier than eating 200grams chicken!!

comment above me clearly has not idea on good lean protein sources!

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/29247090

i bought about 50 of them when they was on offer for £2 each, thats about 65p per 130grams protein, i rest my case.

5 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

You see s**t like protein porridge or Weetabix that have 7g protein compared to the normal stuff that's got 4g. 

Somehow i think any food that has 37 grams protein and 3gram fat per 100 grams can have protein before the name!

general protein powder has 1 gram fat per 20 grams protein so its on par with that

11 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

I've got +258 respect points, you've got +9 so that means I'm always right. And this is my second account after some c**t banned me. :tongue10:

Lol you get my respect for that 

2 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

I've got +258 respect points, you've got +9 so that means I'm always right. And this is my second account after some c**t banned me. :tongue10:

So what did you get banned for  knob head :lol:

9 hours ago, vetran said:

So what did you get banned for  knob head :lol:

The mod who banned him mysteriously disappeared one day without a trace. Body has never been found. Now I’m not saying MrBrightside had owt to do with it but you might want to be nice to him, just in case.