Sign in to follow this  
Juicehead99

Peptide for muscle repair?

I have an old lower back injury that bothers me most days with twinges or tightness and every 6-12 months or so it spasms bad.

I can do normal work with cars and wagons fine but sometimes (like yesterday) sat on my knees and leaning forward 're building an engine and had a big spasm,

Or if I don't do much on a weekend it gets really tight and sore in those 2 days.

What can I use to aid repairing this please so I can further research into the compound.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Pscarb said:

whats the actual cause of the injury? peptides will help certain things to recover but they are not a one stop shop I am afraid buddy.

Pulled it i think squating when I was younger, no doctors or hopsitL visit at time just alot of grief with it over next few days and other side aching cos compensating for it.

I just need it better enough so I can start working it and putting more weight on it to build it really

TB500 could help with any inflammation, if it is an old injury I don't think a peptide could help with a pulled muscle.

The pain could be from sciatic pain from the original strain, you should get it looked at though mate

Agree, you should really get some professional help.

What was the cause of the original injury? 

The fact that it gets worse when you're inactive suggests that regular stretching would help.

Have you looked at inversion ?  This has helped me a lot with a lower back injury. 

19 hours ago, Pscarb said:

TB500 could help with any inflammation, if it is an old injury I don't think a peptide could help with a pulled muscle.

The pain could be from sciatic pain from the original strain, you should get it looked at though mate

So im better off with ibeprofen then? Lol

10 hours ago, dumbat said:

Agree, you should really get some professional help.

What was the cause of the original injury? 

The fact that it gets worse when you're inactive suggests that regular stretching would help.

Have you looked at inversion ?  This has helped me a lot with a lower back injury. 

What is inversion buddy

https://www.healthline.com/health/inversion-therapy

There are inversion tables that offer a gentle decompression of the spine, inversion racks are a more advanced form where the individual hangs from a bar using "gravity boots" that are attached around their ankles. 

You need to research the risks as well as the benefits, there can be issues with some pre-existing conditions.

I have a rack made by Teeter, they aren`t cheap but I have had mine for 18 years now and the boots are still fine. 

There are cheaper options available, I saw some pretty good boots on amazon that can be used on a cross bar on a power rack. 

I have not had any problems using inversion , I even have slightly elevated blood pressure (age related) and haven't had any issues.

On 19/03/2020 at 8:47 AM, Juicehead99 said:

So im better off with ibeprofen then? Lol

Agree with other guys. Get it assessed properly mate with physio or sports therapist. Then go from there. LBP can come and go. 

If there’s been an alteration to tissue tone due to injury, then now again, certain movements are likely to  initiate pain response from the brain. Heat and movement are the best things for non-specific  LBP. 

Just seen the bit about doing nothing at weekends. That’s why it’s sore; doing nothing. 

Once assessed and you’ve told them your job, a decent physio or sports therapist will give you rehab/exercises to support your job role 

Edited by PSevens2017