Sign in to follow this  
jm2010

Rohm Test Undecanoate

On 25/03/2020 at 11:59 AM, jm2010 said:

It’s priced the same as the tri test so not bad at all 

Definitely. I saw nebido in Thailand and I'm sure it was about £90 a bottle. Is the proper pharmacy stuff not just 4ml too, rather than 10?

13 hours ago, Sustanation said:

Tried to inbox you pal but your not accepting messages. 

On 17/03/2020 at 12:43 PM, jm2010 said:

The boys at Rohm have just released this, I think will be a decent addition to there product range due to the increase of TRT users lately! 

9679C4B1-EB9A-4C05-9E4E-FDFD131912C0.jpeg

3AF0FDCE-108A-4781-92DB-E9E22492B444.jpeg

Yeah I’ve tried messaging you too but it says you’re not accepting any private messages

4 hours ago, Lowkii said:

Probably because of noobs like yourself trying to source gear via pm's. That's why he's disabled them.

Noob? Please, hardly so :lol:

I already have a source for Rohm and am using their masteron and var at the moment, I had a question regarding the carrier oils as my source has no clue.

6 minutes ago, stargazer said:

Well fire away then, it's not against forum rules.

Great, what’s the carrier oil used in their mast and test oils which are clear? I’ve noticed it has a different consistency to other oils I’m mixing them with in my syringe and odour too (other oils are GSO) so I’m curious.

1 hour ago, strengthnsize said:

Great, what’s the carrier oil used in their mast and test oils which are clear? I’ve noticed it has a different consistency to other oils I’m mixing them with in my syringe and odour too (other oils are GSO) so I’m curious.

Good point! Interested to know myself what carrier is used.  im guessing that’s why the tren is lighter in colour? As it’s using same carrier as their test? Which is crystal clear compared to other labs test which is a darker colour (slight yellowish etc which would lead to darker tren) 

3 hours ago, strengthnsize said:

2 hours ago, Simon90 said:

Good point! Interested to know myself what carrier is used.  im guessing that’s why the tren is lighter in colour? As it’s using same carrier as their test? Which is crystal clear compared to other labs test which is a darker colour (slight yellowish etc which would lead to darker tren) 

It's MCT oil.

On 17/03/2020 at 12:43 PM, jm2010 said:

The boys at Rohm have just released this, I think will be a decent addition to there product range due to the increase of TRT users lately! 

9679C4B1-EB9A-4C05-9E4E-FDFD131912C0.jpeg

3AF0FDCE-108A-4781-92DB-E9E22492B444.jpeg

Standard NHS protocol for nebido is 4ml every 12 weeks or so, so I could get away with 1ml  of this every 21 days, sounds good in my books much less jabbing.