Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hadenough

Coming off tren as careful as i can but its going to well

Recommended Posts

Was on test for yonks and tren nearly 2 months, and have tried coming off both as slowly as i can.

the dosages were:

test e around 600-800mg per week

tren a 300-400mg per week

gradually got test down to around 200mg after a few weeks and tren to about 100-200.

now currently I'm using test prop 50mg with  tren a 50mg 1-2 times per week, with this i am taking 750iu hcg every 5 days and 20mg nolvadex every few days.

my current experience: can feel my strength slowly dieing more every week and its getting dangerous keep dropping weights on my face, failing lifts ec. Ec. All these same weights iv been safely completing the last 4 weeks non stop.

so not in good spirits, ideally i would use the lack of strength to start pumping loads of reps and get shredded but iv took on board what somebody said on here about when coming off cycle never drop cals/food/cardio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get off the tren. Like, today.

Very few people on earth NEED trenbolone to maintain strength or size. You are not one of them. No one on the forum is.

Just go with PCT/TRT, eat in a small deficit, keep you training volume as high as you practically can, and let TIME do the work you are trying to get STEROIDS to do for you.

Success = work x time.

Notice that tren is not in that equation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Hadenough said:

Was on test for yonks and tren nearly 2 months, and have tried coming off both as slowly as i can.

the dosages were:

test e around 600-800mg per week

tren a 300-400mg per week

gradually got test down to around 200mg after a few weeks and tren to about 100-200.

now currently I'm using test prop 50mg with  tren a 50mg 1-2 times per week, with this i am taking 750iu hcg every 5 days and 20mg nolvadex every few days.

my current experience: can feel my strength slowly dieing more every week and its getting dangerous keep dropping weights on my face, failing lifts ec. Ec. All these same weights iv been safely completing the last 4 weeks non stop.

so not in good spirits, ideally i would use the lack of strength to start pumping loads of reps and get shredded but iv took on board what somebody said on here about when coming off cycle never drop cals/food/cardio

if you're losing that much sub-maximal strength, as in strength above 5 reps, then its not the tren its your training and/or diet.

you might get a few extra reps at any given weight whilst submax on tren, through the neural adaptations strong androgens give but you shouldnt be so weak to just capitulate under sub max.weights.

if you're talking 1-3 rep max strength, then there's not much you can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, godsgifttoearth said:

if you're losing that much sub-maximal strength, as in strength above 5 reps, then its not the tren its your training and/or diet.

you might get a few extra reps at any given weight whilst submax on tren, through the neural adaptations strong androgens give but you shouldnt be so weak to just capitulate under sub max.weights.

if you're talking 1-3 rep max strength, then there's not much you can do.

On about 1rm mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hadenough said:

On about 1rm mate

there's nothing you can do about that. also, as asked above, why are you trying to 1rm regularly? you should expect very little progression if not regression training like that. if you want your 1rm to go up without crutching on steds, get on a program where you have training blocks that peak you for a 1rm attempt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Crackerman said:

Max once a year, maybe twice if that's your goal. 

My dick is pretty big so I don't even bother with 1RMs these days. 

What? U do a 1rm once a year! Clearly strength is not your goal

i dont try and beat my 1rm every week but i do lift my 1rep every week mainly just a few exercises a week to make sure i can, this shows me im not regressing, i dont do it on all exercises mainly just 1 set of bench for chest day and 1 set deadlift for back day, this is fine! I know if my body was struggling i wouldn't do it, im not being naive, this forum is full of opinions and thats fine i get that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Hadenough said:

What? U do a 1rm once a year! Clearly strength is not your goal

i dont try and beat my 1rm every week but i do lift my 1rep every week mainly just a few exercises a week to make sure i can, this shows me im not regressing, i dont do it on all exercises mainly just 1 set of bench for chest day and 1 set deadlift for back day, this is fine! I know if my body was struggling i wouldn't do it, im not being naive, this forum is full of opinions and thats fine i get that

That is not an optimal way to train chap at all. Only time you should be attempting your max is at a competition or at the end of a peaking programme. 
 

Doing it every week will be counterproductive for your long term goals. 
 

If you keep attempting weight you aren’t strong enough to lift you will eventually get injured and this will hinder you even more. 
 

Drop the tren, lower the weight and get some decent volume in and keep food and recovery high. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hadenough said:

What? U do a 1rm once a year! Clearly strength is not your goal

i dont try and beat my 1rm every week but i do lift my 1rep every week mainly just a few exercises a week to make sure i can, this shows me im not regressing, i dont do it on all exercises mainly just 1 set of bench for chest day and 1 set deadlift for back day, this is fine! I know if my body was struggling i wouldn't do it, im not being naive, this forum is full of opinions and thats fine i get that

Strength isn't my goal. 

I'm not a weightlifter. Bodybuilding and strongman are two very different things. I'm looking to move the weight correctly and use it as a tool. 

Yes I'm always looking to get stronger, and I am... but a one rep max is not the only measure of strength.  I'd rather have a level of conditioning that supports my goals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×