Sign in to follow this  
LethweiUK

Hate to say it!

I think this Virus isn’t as mild as GPs etc are making out...a friend of a friend in Italy has just died from this s**t aged 41 with no existing illness?

Perfectly healthy but it still took him out?!

Apparently it destroyed his lungs?

Some people who contract it are put on lung support systems to help them function.

It’s a fact that it’s more powerful than the common flu. The death rate is way more than the flu. But you could still just get and only be slightly unwell. Thankfully some people have it mild but for some poor people will have it bad

6 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

It’s a fact that it’s more powerful than the common flu. The death rate is way more than the flu. But you could still just get and only be slightly unwell. Thankfully some people have it mild but for some poor people will have it bad

Why is that?? I know this happens with the flu but not sure why...

I heard that China has been keeping quiet about the actual amount of deaths. They think it's much much higher than the number they put out. Someone on a bodybuilding reddit sub said his 21 year old fit friend died from corona recently. I thought only that happened to old people. Watched a vid on youtube saying the way this virus spreads it's impossible to contain. 80% of the people will catch it and it will wipe out the weak. No way around it. Our bodies will build up a resistance and the sooner we catch it the better. The people who survive it have been ill for around a month. What a fu**ing nightmare. Gyms are closed too. I can't imagine how it will affect people who are on gear. Not to mention the people who are using immunosuppressants such as people with arthritis, alopecia etc.

Although I have to admit it I have always been fantasising about a zombie apocalypse and this is EXACTLY how these movies start. I didn't expect the gyms to get closed down though. f**k that. 

11 hours ago, iron2000 said:

Our bodies will build up a resistance and the sooner we catch it the better.

It's not better to catch it sooner as it will put too much strain on the NHS if it's all at once. 

Can anyone send links to videos of people from Italy or Spain who have it?

All I have found is official news channels or a couple of interviews with doctors.

Everybody sticks everything up on the internet these days - cancer blogs and such, I thought I could find some actual amateur footage of people describing the symptoms, how bad they are suffering, etc., but all my YouTube searching is producing mainstream media coverage.

1 hour ago, Varg said:

All I have found is official news channels or a couple of interviews with doctors.

Everybody sticks everything up on the internet these days - cancer blogs and such, I thought I could find some actual amateur footage of people describing the symptoms, how bad they are suffering, etc., but all my YouTube searching is producing mainstream media coverage.

No footage because it's not real, its just like the moon it doesnt really exist, it's made up by the government.

1 hour ago, Varg said:

even that attention seeking c**t tom hanks hasn't posted any updates , thought he would be making videos left right and center, maybe hes suffering too bad to post or maybe its just bullshit. 

42 minutes ago, lewdylewd said:

No footage because it's not real, its just like the moon it doesnt really exist, it's made up by the government.

Iv seen footage of young people dying from it in China before it became a big thing. Can’t find any footage of it now. That’s why I don’t believe it’s just like a cold 

20 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

Iv seen footage of young people dying from it in China before it became a big thing. Can’t find any footage of it now. That’s why I don’t believe it’s just like a cold 

Without medical proof it could be deaths from anything. 

3 hours ago, Varg said:

Some English people

46 minutes ago, Varg said:

Look at all these people locked down in Paris.

46 minutes ago, Varg said:

Look at all these people locked down in Paris.

Copy of FRANCE-VIRUS-3~2-1584358303398

Don't see your point with a stock image....anyway something to read below.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.france24.com/en/20200316-france-s-coronavirus-situation-deteriorating-very-fast-health-chief-says

1 hour ago, Varg said:

It's not a stock image, it's from your link :rolleyes:

Most of the photos were empty streets, but that one was striking because it looks like business as normal.

Not for much longer France is going on lockdown for 5 weeks 

On 15/03/2020 at 8:41 PM, LethweiUK said:

Why is that?? I know this happens with the flu but not sure why...

Heard from a pathologist studying the bodies of coronavirus deaths last night, it wasn't encouraging.

Adult immune systems have encountered various corona viruses and will attempt to use general antibodies that work for most coronavirus strains but not this one. This is the reason children are dealing with the virus better, their bodies are searching for a more tailored solution than your average adult due to less experience with normal coronavirus strains basically. 

When the antibodies are not effective the simplest solution is to use more, and more to the point where your body can end up causing more harm destroying it's own tissues. This response is hypersensitivity pneumonia in the lungs but the virus can also cause viral pneumonia and the treatments for the two are completely opposed. Also treating hypersensitivity pneumonia is difficult when you have an active infection due to the requirement to use immunosuppressive drugs. 

I think he also said it is causing encephalopathy and damage to the hearts of some patients, not to mention reduced fertility in men.

The healthy man who died with destroyed lungs probably died due to his own immune response doing the damage I bet. 

Doc also said all NSAIDS in general are a bad idea to use with this virus, I noticed all the stock of ibuprofen was gone in shops the other day so I hope this becomes more widely known before it takes hold and people f**k themselves up with the wrong medicines. 

I'm pretty worried about this, seems like those who don't die from it still face a risk of reduced quality of life and shortened lifespan from permanent damage it can cause.