Sign in to follow this  
Jackoffblades

Covid 19 planned?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8094489/Chinas-Xi-pays-visit-virus-epicentre-Wuhan.html

seems a bit odd to me the situation. It came from China. China was very swift and quick from the start closing off cities etc. Almost like a cover up story to destroy the economy of other countries. I don’t know maybe I’m letting my imagination go wild I have after all had to much cranberry juice this morning 

2 hours ago, Fattynomore said:

Big coincidence that wuhan has the only biohazard facility that can safely handle coronavirus amongst other dangerous diseases. 

Well yes, a biohazard facility should be able to handle a flu virus safely, otherwise it's a s**t biohazard facility.

If you're suggesting it's a conspiracy, then it's a pretty crap weaponised virus if it targets people in their 70s & 80s with pre-existing conditions....

Also the fact that China effectively shut off Wuhan is estimated to have stopped the spread of the virus by 80%.

Say what you want about China but they have taken control of it at least, something I think we need to do over here in the U.K, but it looks like its going to be a case of too little too late.

29 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

Well yes, a biohazard facility should be able to handle a flu virus safely, otherwise it's a s**t biohazard facility.

If you're suggesting it's a conspiracy, then it's a pretty crap weaponised virus if it targets people in their 70s & 80s with pre-existing conditions....

The  wuhan facility is the only one the meets the standards to house that disease the others are s**t as you say.  Just like there is only a handful of labs in the world secure enough to hold smallpox. 

Nowhere did I say say its a conspiracy. 

As a weaponised virus I think it's pretty good it only targets old people who are becoming an ever increasing drain on society whilst only mildly affecting the masses. If its for total devastion yeah its s**t. 

3 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

seems a bit odd to me the situation. It came from China. China was very swift and quick from the start closing off cities etc.

Nothing odd about it occurring in Wuhan at all. Its hardly a coincidence they have the largest 'wet market' in the world, where over 100 different species of animal are sold to be ate.

Italy were equally as swift as China in closing off cities etc, does that mean Ital are linked?! Its hardly odd, its called being proactive. Other counties are starting to follow suit.

If you looked into it yourself by doing some research (I use that term loosely) yourself you'd know/ understand how it has derived from animals. Not just getting your info from the DM, of all places.

Don't get a job in investigation, Columbo. FFS

4 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8094489/Chinas-Xi-pays-visit-virus-epicentre-Wuhan.html

seems a bit odd to me the situation. It came from China. China was very swift and quick from the start closing off cities etc. Almost like a cover up story to destroy the economy of other countries. I don’t know maybe I’m letting my imagination go wild I have after all had to much cranberry juice this morning 

I find the whole thing odd tbh

One thing I must admit.... the government are being way too slow to react.  In terms of closing schools and work etc.

It's like they're basically saying. Get affected and self isolate and possibly die. Then when enough of you are dead we may do an Italy style lock down. 

9 minutes ago, Lovelyjubly said:

One thing I must admit.... the government are being way too slow to react.  In terms of closing schools and work etc.

It's like they're basically saying. Get affected and self isolate and possibly die. Then when enough of you are dead we may do an Italy style lock down. 

Rather than making stuff up, maybe you should listen to what the experts are trying to achieve. Which is to control the rate of spread, so not to many people are infected at the same time.

8 minutes ago, Lovelyjubly said:

They're honestly not. Did you watch/ listen to Boris Johnsons press conference yesterday? Doubt it.

I'm not a Tory and I'm not sticking up for anybody, its fine to have an opinion but I am getting frustrated at the amount of people making uneducated claims and saying stupid things  around the whole situation without looking into it first. People going off here say and doing guess work. And don't get me started on the panic buying scenario.

Yes its serious, but the hysteria surrounding the situation is just making everything worse.

8 minutes ago, Denied said:

Rather than making stuff up, maybe you should listen to what the experts are trying to achieve. Which is to control the rate of spread, so not to many people are infected at the same time.

How are they controlling the rate of spread?  Whilst mass public gathering etc are not even banned yet. 

1 hour ago, invisiblekid said:

Conspiracy theorists :lol:

Or perhaps it was given the clearance because it was at the epicentre of the outbreak and pretty damn convenient. 

Probably that fountain of trustworthy knowledge. Some random made up post on Facebook.

A facility designed to hold a strain of flu is probably in the same league as where they'd study the common cold and not in the same league as ebola or chemical weapons.

6 minutes ago, Lovelyjubly said:

How are they controlling the rate of spread?  Whilst mass public gathering etc are not even banned yet. 

As @Endomorph84 says don't get your info from Facebook. They will ban mass gatherings and mass transit when the time is right. Johnson's not making this up himself. He's going on the advice on experts in the correct fields, people who know a lot more about this stuff than me and you or big Dave down the gym or his posts on Instagram.

3 hours ago, Seppuku71 said:

I'm having that one!  Telling everyone i know, and saying i made it up, cheers

And without so much as a 'like' you robbing bastard?? I hope everyone you tell it to says oh yeah, I already heard that one from Kazza. 

30 minutes ago, Denied said:

Probably that fountain of trustworthy knowledge. Some random made up post on Facebook.

A facility designed to hold a strain of flu is probably in the same league as where they'd study the common cold and not in the same league as ebola or chemical weapons.

So bird flu would be held in the same facility where they study the common cold, i would be very surprised at that.