Sign in to follow this  
dd1000

Hcg and clomid - PCT

I've been on trt for about 8 months, just low dose to give me a boost. I'm using hcg 500iu every 3 days along side to keep me functioning.  Right now I'm 3 weeks into 20mg oral winny ontop of it. I'd like to cycle off in a couple of months time. I'll finish the winny, then have a month on just test and hcg. Then I have clomid waiting. 

What's the best way to transition? My test is as a topical lotion, so as soon as its scrubbed off my skin it's pretty much gone a few hrs later. But what about hcg to clomid? Do I just stop and then give it 3 days to exit and then use clomid? Or is it worth overlapping? Or should I do a big boost of 1500iu before starting clomid?? Any advice is welcome,

Cheers

20 hours ago, dd1000 said:

I've been on trt for about 8 months, just low dose to give me a boost. I'm using hcg 500iu every 3 days along side to keep me functioning.  Right now I'm 3 weeks into 20mg oral winny ontop of it. I'd like to cycle off in a couple of months time. I'll finish the winny, then have a month on just test and hcg. Then I have clomid waiting. 

What's the best way to transition? My test is as a topical lotion, so as soon as its scrubbed off my skin it's pretty much gone a few hrs later. But what about hcg to clomid? Do I just stop and then give it 3 days to exit and then use clomid? Or is it worth overlapping? Or should I do a big boost of 1500iu before starting clomid?? Any advice is welcome,

Cheers

It makes absolutely no difference how you do it, personally i'd just stop the hCG and start the clomid, simples.

On 12/03/2020 at 12:18 PM, stargazer said:

It makes absolutely no difference how you do it, personally i'd just stop the hCG and start the clomid, simples.

Ok cheers!