Sign in to follow this  
Copenhager2020

Adding halfway or late into a cycle. Opinions please !

Hey guys! So I'm around the halfway mark on my first injectable cycle, im on 600mg test e PW, pretty basic stuff right. In the past I have ran anavar solo and anadrol solo a few times, anadrol I must say gave me great results that vanished as soon as they arrived. At the beginning of this cycle I began with dbol 30mg but found the sides were way too intense within 2 days, dropped to 20mg and still found it made me feel awful, so I just dropped it out completely and within 24hours I was back to normal! 

The test alone is great, I'm feeling way stronger and seeing nice gains in the mirror although I must admit it feels mild at the moment I was expecting a little more of a kick but I am only 5weeks deep.  Also I'm not getting any sides, the slightest bit of nipple sensitivity 2 days ago and have taken .5mg arimidex twice and seems to have cleared up that fast.

My question is this, what are peoples thoughts and experiences adding compounds at this point? Was considering anavar with it being the more "mild" choice in regards to aromastion etc. I have read up on the subject and of course the opinions vary massively, I just want to maximize my results on this cycle the safest way possible. I know there are a lot of experienced and knowledgeable people on here and I appreciate all the advice.

Edit: the only reason I ran oral solo cycles was because of circumstances, I was unfortunately spending time under her majestys majesty pleasure. Pinning was just not an option at the time.

Thanks!

26 minutes ago, boutye911 said:

I wouldn’t be adding anything. It’s your first injectable cycle so no real need to add any other drugs. 

You should be gaining really well to be honest providing other aspects are dialled in (recovery, nutrition, training etc)

Dont get me wrong I'm seeing good results, just not the explosion I was expecting, I  only really have anadrol for comparison, which absolutely blew me up. Of course these are two very different compounds and esters we are talking about which is why I've been patient expecting some real boost to kick in.

Im pretty good with nutrition, training is bang on and recovery is fine as far as I can tell... but yea was expecting more by now 

4 minutes ago, Copenhager2020 said:

Dont get me wrong I'm seeing good results, just not the explosion I was expecting, I  only really have anadrol for comparison, which absolutely blew me up. Of course these are two very different compounds and esters we are talking about which is why I've been patient expecting some real boost to kick in.

Im pretty good with nutrition, training is bang on and recovery is fine as far as I can tell... but yea was expecting more by now 

Because thats not really how steroids work, yeah the anadrol blew you up but thats was probably mostly just water retention. Test E usually kicks in around week 4, but its not a miracle potion that will have you stacking on pure muscle within weeks.

5 minutes ago, Copenhager2020 said:

It’s a performance enhancing drug not a magic potion chap. 

Before adding more drugs I would make sure I’m progressing in training. Getting stronger each week in the way of adding weight to the bar, adding reps etc and Making sure I’m getting enough calories and my scale weight is increasing week on week. 

You aren’t going to transform on a simple test cycle. A good 5-10lb gain in lean body mass and some strength added will be a good result from your cycle. 

38 minutes ago, Copenhager2020 said:

And this is where people go so wrong. 

What results were you expecting from testosterone? You don't turn into Dorian Yates overnight... Takes years and years even with assistance. 

Just run your first cycle as just that, your first cycle. No need to add anything else imo. 

54 minutes ago, Copenhager2020 said:

Any reason why winny would be your choice?

Because it's my favourite for strength, lean dry look, minimal sides and cheap 

I love test only cycles and I’ve been using for years. 
As said above what are you really expecting from steroids over night?

Years of graft/food/sleep is what we need before a little assistance.

Too many people want everything  right now these days, I’m sorry but it doesn’t work like that in this game. Patience is key as is discipline.

Danny.

Sorry if that’s how I came across buddy I didn’t mean to. It’s just all too often people around me or down the gym are in disbelief at what’s not happening after injecting for 5 or 6 weeks and I don’t know what it was they were expecting that’s all.

Danny.

1 minute ago, Shergar said:

Sorry if that’s how I came across buddy I didn’t mean to. It’s just all too often people around me or down the gym are in disbelief at what’s not happening after injecting for 5 or 6 weeks and I don’t know what it was they were expecting that’s all.

Danny.

No that's fair enough, I totally get where your coming from. Just felt like everyone was jumping to the assumption i was some teenager who's just started on this lifelong journey of lifting.  Thanks Danny 

I would personally stick to what your doing if your making improvements adding body weight and performance is getting better stick with it. I personally found that I was getting the best of it from week 8 onwards I did 14 weeks and feel 10 weeks is a bit short for enanthate. Theres no magic feeling to being on test but judge by your body composition and your performance in the gym not by how your feeling .

7 hours ago, Shergar said:

^^cant seem to get rid of the quote box for some reason.

Thanks for your inputs everyone, just got back from the gym and if I needed any confirmation the test was working I just got it,  back up to my PB on squats. I think it's as much a mental thing sometimes as it is physical as two days ago I was questioning if I was really making that much ground. I think being this far along I will take the advice to stick with the test for now and see what results i get from it by the end, do my pct, recover and next time think about adding another compound. 

Thanks everyone 

Given that this is a forum and nobody really knows if everyone who blasts those crazy cycles give it all they have on rest-nutrition-training ill give you my point.

I would say if you want to add something then an oral finisher for 6 weeks wouldn't be any bad. Winstrol or anavar are both nice additions. You dont have to worry about E2 sides either

Your 6 weeks in, another few week and hard training and some decent food in you and you'll feel even better. It's so easy to want more and more but leave that for your next cycle, stick with your test and when you done, think about your next whilst you in pct mode (....unless you going to cruise) 

On 11/03/2020 at 7:37 AM, Copenhager2020 said:

Hey guys! So I'm around the halfway mark on my first injectable cycle, im on 600mg test e PW, pretty basic stuff right. In the past I have ran anavar solo and anadrol solo a few times, anadrol I must say gave me great results that vanished as soon as they arrived. At the beginning of this cycle I began with dbol 30mg but found the sides were way too intense within 2 days, dropped to 20mg and still found it made me feel awful, so I just dropped it out completely and within 24hours I was back to normal! 

The test alone is great, I'm feeling way stronger and seeing nice gains in the mirror although I must admit it feels mild at the moment I was expecting a little more of a kick but I am only 5weeks deep.  Also I'm not getting any sides, the slightest bit of nipple sensitivity 2 days ago and have taken .5mg arimidex twice and seems to have cleared up that fast.

My question is this, what are peoples thoughts and experiences adding compounds at this point? Was considering anavar with it being the more "mild" choice in regards to aromastion etc. I have read up on the subject and of course the opinions vary massively, I just want to maximize my results on this cycle the safest way possible. I know there are a lot of experienced and knowledgeable people on here and I appreciate all the advice.

Edit: the only reason I ran oral solo cycles was because of circumstances, I was unfortunately spending time under her majestys majesty pleasure. Pinning was just not an option at the time.

Thanks!

Just roid test your var first 

personal I don’t do orals anymore