Is there any other steroids that are as good and as powerful as trenbolone but doesn’t effect sleep and make your dick smaller?

i like this compound and its been the best out of what iv tried, but going forward i know these side effects can not be continued, the other side effects that have came with trenbolone i can live with. unfortunately my sleep is more important than my muscles and although im single i know if i was seeing any birds and i either couldn't get it up or they see a little pencil dick id be f**ked and my pride straight out the window.

so my experience with testosterone is that it has not got these two side effects but just doesn't cut it in terms of potency.

So wondering people with more experience and has tried most steroids if there is a obvious alternative that you either choose yourself because of this or just from your knowledge 

Nothing comes close in my opinion.

What dose do you run?

Many guys take gear to get ripped and impress the ladies, so if you can’t perform in the bedroom due to tren then what’s the point?

Also if it’s disturbing your sleep so much and sleep  being the most optimal part of growing then what’s the point in taking it?

Tren is king but sometimes we have to weigh up the sides vs health and or gains.

Danny.

5 hours ago, Hadenough said:

Is there any other steroids that are as good and as powerful as trenbolone but doesn’t effect sleep and make your dick smaller?

i like this compound and its been the best out of what iv tried, but going forward i know these side effects can not be continued, the other side effects that have came with trenbolone i can live with. unfortunately my sleep is more important than my muscles and although im single i know if i was seeing any birds and i either couldn't get it up or they see a little pencil dick id be f**ked and my pride straight out the window.

so my experience with testosterone is that it has not got these two side effects but just doesn't cut it in terms of potency.

So wondering people with more experience and has tried most steroids if there is a obvious alternative that you either choose yourself because of this or just from your knowledge 

If tren makes your dick smaller, you should try a different lab. 

5 hours ago, Shergar said:

Nothing comes close in my opinion.

What dose do you run?

Many guys take gear to get ripped and impress the ladies, so if you can’t perform in the bedroom due to tren then what’s the point?

Also if it’s disturbing your sleep so much and sleep  being the most optimal part of growing then what’s the point in taking it?

Tren is king but sometimes we have to weigh up the sides vs health and or gains.

Danny.

Really good comment mate, usual dose is 100mg 3 times per week, iv tried going for 50mg instead but already im lacking in strength, 10kg off bench and deadlift and its only been around a few weeks!

48 minutes ago, swole troll said:

blend of the right dose of test, mast, eq and oxys might get you there but it's a lot of plate spinning and micromanaging 

Will look into this thanks!

7 minutes ago, strawberry123 said:

While on Tren I agree with op my dick looks smaller when flaccid, almost reminds me how it Used to look when I was on stims (coke, amphet etc)

For me its slightly smaller and just feels dead like a sack of spuds, not all of the time mind, but when it is i think ffs why the hell am i taking something that does this

The last few times I've tried to run tren I've switched to NPP. Everything feels so much better on NPP sleep mood appetite everything. I'm. Done trying to run tren it's just not worth it. I've a cpl of bottles of tren if anyone needs them

9 hours ago, Hadenough said:

Really good comment mate, usual dose is 100mg 3 times per week, iv tried going for 50mg instead but already im lacking in strength, 10kg off bench and deadlift and its only been around a few weeks!

Ive never used tren but are the sides really that bad at only 300mg pw?

when you halved the dose u said your strength went down, wat about sleep etc? Did that improve?

dude it doesn't make you dick smaller ffs !!

try this - drop the tren dose and then bump it back up with deca. so you're hitting the 19nor dose to grow but without the amount of tren to cause issues.

deca 400 / tren 200 maybe ??

3 minutes ago, JohnnySack said:

try this - drop the tren dose and then bump it back up with deca. so you're hitting the 19nor dose to grow but without the amount of tren to cause issues.

Or, avoid 19Nors completely when you’re on medication to help with your existing mental health issues. 

I’m not having a dig here @Hadenough but  I know from previous posts you’re on meds. Add 19Nors and you’re asking for trouble. Get your sleep sorted as good recovery is essential for growth/gains. Definitely  would just drop the tren and find another compound to use where you can move forward while it doesn’t affect other very important aspects of your life. 

15 minutes ago, JohnnySack said:

300 DECA 200 tren is my blast now. sometimes drop tren to 100.

Aesthetics wise DHB by all accounts can be considered as poor man's Tren

Proper high dose of primo can also give you a nice, full look and it's pretty much sides free but we all know how expensive it's to run

10 hours ago, godsgifttoearth said:

300 DECA 200 tren is my blast now. sometimes drop tren to 100.

One of the most retarded cycles ever heard of..... where are your E2?

Do you use 300mg Deca to make E2? LOL, to have decent levels of E2 to grow on deca only you need 1g at least....

It will be interesting living without test and dht for your body and brain.... really a good life experience.... :rolleyes:

On 11/3/2020 at 3:43 AM, Hadenough said:

First of all TRY it before saying it's not for you.

250 TestE 350 TrenA (inj tren ed) then give your conclusions, stop reading internet bullshit.

If you want to look very good without Tren, use PrimoE. Try something like 500 TestE 400-500 PrimoE 300 MastE ew 2x 12.5mg Aromasin ew

If near a real 8% bf you will look insanely good.

10 hours ago, SlinMeister said:

One of the most retarded cycles ever heard of..... where are your E2?

Do you use 300mg Deca to make E2? LOL, to have decent levels of E2 to grow on deca only you need 1g at least....

It will be interesting living without test and dht for your body and brain.... really a good life experience.... :rolleyes:

I'm sure @godsgifttoearth can speak for himself but I would guess running a test base is taken for granted without any need to mention it. I would certainly hope so too :-)

On 11/03/2020 at 11:55 AM, Hadenough said:

Not sure of the logic in this comment, never heard of tren dick?

Yes. There's a difference between not getting an erection and your penis actually getting smaller though. Weird cos loads claim they want sex all the time when on tren. I'm same as you, it's the last thing on my mind. f**k all works down there. 

Tren dick/deca dick doesn’t mean it gets smaller as such. There maybe less feeling in the penis, from the side effects of nor19, which would mean less blood flow perhaps. So less blood would mean slightly smaller weener. 

op I see you make a lot of fuss about side effects. Honestly if you can’t build a solid physique with test only and maybe some winstrol, then you aren’t doing things properly in the gym or outside the gym.