Sign in to follow this  
Ton91

Really bad sleep since first pin

Done my 1st pin sunday morning, i go to sleep at 12, i think sunday night the last time i looked at the clock before actually falling asleep was about 3am and last night was even worse about 4 30am!!

My cycle is 300mg/week test cyp. Going to take .25 arimidex x2 weekly until get bloods to see what my e2 is like. 

Anyone know whats causing this or is it just a coincidence thats not related? As i was only aware tren caused insomnia (And im confident its not tren)

44 minutes ago, swole troll said:

What's your body fat, body weight and weight gain since going on cycle? 

20%ish 191.2lb this morning i was 189.0lb sunday (first pin)

13 minutes ago, Ton91 said:

20%ish 191.2lb this morning i was 189.0lb sunday (first pin)

I suspected sleep apnea but unless you are very short and or have an unusually thick neck it's unlikely to be the case. 

300mg really isn't an aggressive dose nor will have packed a ton of water on you 

How is your breathing day to day, have you noticed a shortness of breath since being on? 

28 minutes ago, swole troll said:

I suspected sleep apnea but unless you are very short and or have an unusually thick neck it's unlikely to be the case. 

300mg really isn't an aggressive dose nor will have packed a ton of water on you 

How is your breathing day to day, have you noticed a shortness of breath since being on? 

I have caught a cold of some sort over the weekend so have been very flemmy sore throat etc. (Hoping its a cold anyway and not that virus lol) but that had started saturday. Possibly going on cycle has made it worse?

38 minutes ago, Ton91 said:

I have caught a cold of some sort over the weekend so have been very flemmy sore throat etc. (Hoping its a cold anyway and not that virus lol) but that had started saturday. Possibly going on cycle has made it worse?

Could have. 

The added water retention won't have helped with respiratory issue 

But again 300mg isn't exactly going to blow you up in most cases. 

Just keep an eye on things, could have just been a bad couple nights, we all get them, especially when ill.

1 hour ago, swole troll said:

Could have. 

The added water retention won't have helped with respiratory issue 

But again 300mg isn't exactly going to blow you up in most cases. 

Just keep an eye on things, could have just been a bad couple nights, we all get them, especially when ill.

Ill post up if it continues across the rest of the week then. Hopefully not. Cheers anyway mate

4 hours ago, Ton91 said:

Anyone know whats causing this or is it just a coincidence thats not related?

Unless you have a fever/ tenderness around the injection site then I wouldn't link it mate.

3 minutes ago, Endomorph84 said:

Unless you have a fever/ tenderness around the injection site then I wouldn't link it mate.

Not tender but its quite firm where i pinned. Not sure what you mean by fever by injection site? 

1 minute ago, Ton91 said:

Not tender but its quite firm where i pinned. Not sure what you mean by fever by injection site? 

Fever in general mate, hot flushes etc. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

5 hours ago, Ton91 said:

Done my 1st pin sunday morning, i go to sleep at 12, i think sunday night the last time i looked at the clock before actually falling asleep was about 3am and last night was even worse about 4 30am!!

My cycle is 300mg/week test cyp. Going to take .25 arimidex x2 weekly until get bloods to see what my e2 is like. 

Anyone know whats causing this or is it just a coincidence thats not related? As i was only aware tren caused insomnia (And im confident its not tren)

I get it from tren. Never from test. 

I’ve had this at the start of a blast. You go to bed but your mind is so awake you cannot get to sleep/stay asleep for long.

If it’s what I experience it’ll pass after a week or so 

50 minutes ago, Endomorph84 said:

Fever in general mate, hot flushes etc. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Oh no not had anything like that mate. Just unusual for me to struggle to sleep as im quite active most days and sleep very well most days. Especially 2 days in a row, both nights after the first jab

36 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

I’ve had this at the start of a blast. You go to bed but your mind is so awake you cannot get to sleep/stay asleep for long.

If it’s what I experience it’ll pass after a week or so 

That sounds the same as what im experiencing i think. Hopefully mine passes soon as you say

14 minutes ago, Shergar said:

Phenergan 25mg.

Danny.

Can you buy this in shops or does it have to be sourced online mate? 

10 minutes ago, Ton91 said:

Can you buy this in shops or does it have to be sourced online mate? 

Chemist have it behind the counter. Pack of 56 and are  usually £7 in mine and last ages. It’s an anti-histamine but trust me it works for sleep very well.

Danny.

515BBC4C-EF00-4D3D-805D-6E0830EC21E8.jpeg