Sign in to follow this  
strong_man20

Utilising GH for the first time

Hi guys and many thanks for reading my post.

I have been an AAS user for some years and have never really bothered with GH, although would like to try it at least once.

I have enough for 6 months at 5 iu a day. 

• Is 6 months worth it?  I am going to use Genx-Tropin.
  • My plan is to do ed injections of 5iu before bed.  Is this an okay time to take it?
  • Would incremental dosages during the day be better? 
  • During the 6 months I am going to be using at least 500 mg of test although to start with I am going to add 200 mg of parabolan for 10 weeks.
  • Do I need to take this with insulin and t3?  (My preference would be not to but if I can get more out of the GH i will consider it.)
  • What can I expect to get from the GH?  GH increases IGF which in turn creates more muscle cells.  Does this mean I will have the ability to build additional muscle that my body could not do before?

3 minutes ago, strong_man20 said:

Is 6 months worth it?  I am going to use Genx-Tropin.

yes

My plan is to do ed injections of 5iu before bed.  Is this an okay time to take it?

yes before bed is as good as any time of the day

Would incremental dosages during the day be better? 

no but I would start lower than 5iu before bed to gauge sensitivity

During the 6 months I am going to be using at least 500 mg of test although to start with I am going to be doing 200 mg of parabolan for 10 weeks.

this has no relevance to the results of the GH

Finally do I need to take this with insulin and t3?  (My preference would be not to but if I can get more out of the GH i will consider it.)

no on both counts

What can I expect to get from the GH?  GH increases IGF which in turn creates more muscle cells.  Does this mean I will have the ability to build additional muscle that my body could not do before?

essentially yes that is exactly what it means but essentially what builds muscle are calories, the increase in IGF-1 is useful but don't use GH to get more muscular as you will be disappointed 

4 minutes ago, Pscarb said:

yes

yes before bed is as good as any time of the day

no but I would start lower than 5iu before bed to gauge sensitivity

this has no relevance to the results of the GH

no on both counts

essentially yes that is exactly what it means but essentially what builds muscle are calories, the increase in IGF-1 is useful but don't use GH to get more muscular as you will be disappointed 

Thanks Pscarb I have been reading all your posts and appreciate the great knowledge you have been providing.  So what is GH's main purpose?  I am 38 years old and have never tried it so for me its more for experimenting.  

Do you mainly use it for cosmetic/anti ageing?  Does it not enhance the effects of AAS in any way?  So I should not expect any muscle gains from the GH after the 6 months?

On 08/03/2020 at 1:41 PM, strong_man20 said:

Thanks Pscarb I have been reading all your posts and appreciate the great knowledge you have been providing.  So what is GH's main purpose?  I am 38 years old and have never tried it so for me its more for experimenting.  

Do you mainly use it for cosmetic/anti ageing?  Does it not enhance the effects of AAS in any way?  So I should not expect any muscle gains from the GH after the 6 months?

HGH has many purposes in the body, it does oxidise fat and build muscle through release of IGF-1.....

its name does not keep with its ability unfortunately, you can improve lean mass and oxidise fat but the results are very subtle.

it won't enhance the effects of AAS as such as in steroids do not work better if you use HGH.

There is a sticky post at the top of the forum where 8iu of Pharmacutical grade GH was used M/W/F for 6 weeks on athletes, the results showed an increase in lean body mass and a reduction of fat weight....

On 09/03/2020 at 2:19 PM, Pscarb said:

HGH has many purposes in the body, it does oxidise fat and build muscle through release of IGF-1.....

its name does not keep with its ability unfortunately, you can improve lean mass and oxidise fat but the results are very subtle.

it won't enhance the effects of AAS as such as in steroids do not work better if you use HGH.

There is a sticky post at the top of the forum where 8iu of Pharmacutical grade GH was used M/W/F for 6 weeks on athletes, the results showed an increase in lean body mass and a reduction of fat weight....

Many thanks Pscarb.  I am opting to do a ed GH cycle for 6 months straight without time off.  After those 6 months what can you expect post GH?  Will there be that same crash you would have from ceasing AAS?  Can you expect loss in muscle tissue?

On 10/03/2020 at 7:05 PM, strong_man20 said:

Many thanks Pscarb.  I am opting to do a ed GH cycle for 6 months straight without time off.  After those 6 months what can you expect post GH?  Will there be that same crash you would have from ceasing AAS?  Can you expect loss in muscle tissue?

Bump for Pscarb in case he missed the last question :)  And any other former/current GH users.

5 hours ago, strong_man20 said:

Bump for Pscarb in case he missed the last question :)  And any other former/current GH users.

no you will not notice a crash but I'd keep an eye on blood glucose levels if you intend on working up to and running 5ius every day for 6 months straight as this will almost certainly lead to some insulin resistance

17 hours ago, swole troll said:

no you will not notice a crash but I'd keep an eye on blood glucose levels if you intend on working up to and running 5ius every day for 6 months straight as this will almost certainly lead to some insulin resistance

Many thanks mate,

I have taken my first dosage of 2.5 iu of Genx_tropin GH last night and felt no side effects so far.  How long is it going to take to notice water retention and sore joints?  And how long should I wait until I ramp up the dose up to 5-6 iu?

On 10/03/2020 at 7:05 PM, strong_man20 said:

As @swole troll mentioned there is no crash like AAS, although your natural will be suppressed so natural GH release may take a little time to start back up......