Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LethweiUK

HCG & Nolvadex

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, LethweiUK said:

Considering HCG Spikes Progesterone is it still a good idea to use Nolva with it or just stick to an AI dose that stops e2 and progesterone sides

You should use nolva with it if needed, not an AI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LethweiUK said:

Why use Nolva with HCG?...

Because it's synergistic unlike adex which is contraindicated in a reduction in spermatogenesis.

Also Nolva reduces 17 (OHP) which is a good thing because you don't want an increase in Prog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, stargazer said:

Because it's synergistic unlike adex which is contraindicated in a reduction in spermatogenesis.

Also Nolva reduces 17 (OHP) which is a good thing because you don't want an increase in Prog.

What article did you copy and paste this from please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LethweiUK said:

What article did you copy and paste this from please?

I didn't, it's stuff i know from years and years of research and the study of endocrinology.

Though i'm sure if you put the correct parameters into google there is plenty material regarding tamoxifen/hcg/leydig cells and spermatogenesis.

Me and another MOD used discuss this stuff at length many years ago, i think i even wrote about it in one of my stickies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stargazer said:

I didn't, it's stuff i know from years and years of research and the study of endocrinology.

Though i'm sure if you put the correct parameters into google there is plenty material regarding tamoxifen/hcg/leydig cells and spermatogenesis.

Me and another MOD used discuss this stuff at length many years ago, i think i even wrote about it in one of my stickies.

I’ll be using HMG, HCG, HGH, B complex shots along with other bits etc.

I know using these meds is a temporary recovery not long term.

I just need to produce a decent sperm sample for IVF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, LethweiUK said:

I’ll be using HMG, HCG, HGH, B complex shots along with other bits etc.

I know using these meds is a temporary recovery not long term.

I just need to produce a decent sperm sample for IVF.

Def stay away from the AI's then mate, use nolva if needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, stargazer said:

Def stay away from the AI's then mate, use nolva if needed.

So this is protocol I’ll follow:

HMG 150iu Mon, Wed, Fri,

HCG 1500iu Tue, Thur,

HGH 2iu every day,

Nolva 10mg am/pm,

Vit C 3000mg per day,

Vit D3 3000iu per day,

Animal pak multi vit,

B Complex shot every 4 weeks,

L carnitine,

L arginine,

Ashwagamda root extract,

Starting today ready for 8th May Coronavirus depending?

Going to Italy for IVF as it’s cheaper and a far better standard of healthcare than the UK.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×