Sign in to follow this  
varbiedoll

Neuro Pharma var 10mg

Hi, 

Does anyone know if the neuro pharma 10mg tabs have the NP imprint on them like I’ve seen on photos of the 50mg? 

Did a labmax which didn’t really confirm or deny very much so now I’m judging minor details like the label being a bit wonky ffs. 

The pills glisten a bit in the light which I’ve read legit var will. Am only 4 days in at 10mg with zero impact either positive or negative but I’m getting mixed opinions on whether I should feel like I’ve taken something by now or not. 

so yeah. Any insight on how legit that bottle/tab looks would be appreciated, thanks.

92D78CB8-955C-414E-9677-A05994E63897.jpeg

The 50s don't have an imprint on? See photo.

I have a tub of 50mgs and 2 tubs of the 10mg.  the 10mg are smaller and 50s are slightly bigger but quite thin still.

And the 10mg are 100% legit.

female friend of mine used them and noticed within 5-7 days massive strength increase and recovery.

workouts for her were excellent and could train for longer. (Wether that effect is placebo I don't know)

She would have preferred to use 5mg to start but difficult to cut them in half.

20200309_112418.jpg

34 minutes ago, darren.1987 said:

I have a tub of 50mgs and 2 rubs5 of the 10mg.  the 10mg are smaller and 50s are slightly bigger but quite thin still.

female friend of mine used them and noticed within 5-7 days massive strength increase and recovery.

workouts for her were excellent and could train for longer. (Wether that effect is placebo I don't know)

20200309_112418.jpg

They look familiar hahaha 

3 hours ago, darren.1987 said:

I have a tub of 50mgs and 2 tubs of the 10mg.  the 10mg are smaller and 50s are slightly bigger but quite thin still.

20200309_112418.jpg

Cheers for that/the photo! Really appreciate it. When I googled Neuro Pharma var some post from another forum came up of 50s with an N P imprinted on the pill so it just set my paranoia right the f**k off. 
First cycle nerves and all that.