UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Is Dbol required & your NPP dosages

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  90537 
#1 ·
Hi all,

As per an earlier thread I will be starting a test/deca/dbol cycle soon and am currently debating whether to run NPP or deca.

My questions are:

1. If running NPP, is dianabol required? I'm aware dianabol is used as a kickstarter while waiting for long-esthered compounds while but is there any benefit using it when using a fast-acting compound?

2. The shorter NPP cycle is more appealing than deca (despite the fact I'm not a huge fan of pinning) however I'm trying to determine the best dosage and pinning protocol. I've read on numerous threads that the optimum dose of nandrolone is 500-600mg per week. If pinning M+W+F, and assuming the concentration is 100mg/ml then that would require 3 x 2ml pins, plus whatever test is required (assuming, for example, 100mg/ml test p), so if 500-600mg of test is required per week that would be another 3 x 2ml pins per week, so essentially I'd be pinning 4ml three times per week (every M+W+F). I have read that NPP can be pinned twice per week, which is fine, but that would increase the volume of liquid being injected even further to meet the 600mg per week requirement. I'm just asking about this because it seems like a lot of liquid to inject quite frequently (having only ever injected 1ml at a time so far). I'm interested to know if this what others do or, if not, what is your protocol?

Thanks,

JR.

See less See more
#2 ·
If you're not a fan of pinning, just run deca, it's the same compound once it gets going... Gains are going to be pretty much identical if everything else is in place,(diet, training, recovery).

600 is not optimal, if you've never used it you will do well on 300, again IF everything else is in place.

Dbol is not essential but you can use it of course, 30mg a day is plenty.

I used test and deca at 400 each and was very happy with the results.

#3 ·
If you're not a fan of pinning, just run deca, it's the same compound once it gets going... Gains are going to be pretty much identical if everything else is in place,(diet, training, recovery).

600 is not optimal, if you've never used it you will do well on 300, again IF everything else is in place.

Dbol is not essential but you can use it of course, 30mg a day is plenty.

I used test and deca at 400 each and was very happy with the results.
Cheers Crackerman. I am going down the deca route, rather than NPP.

#8 ·
Thanks for your input mate. I'm going down the deca route now as I have everything in place but I'll look at NPP next time.

I've always ran my NPP at 450mg per week as I'm doing now. I'm doing 600mg per week of test prop. Split Monday Wednesday Friday.
So assuming both your NPP and test prop is dosed at 100mg/ml, would that be just over 3ml injection each day on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday?

Is dbol required? Well no...but then again neither is npp

You csn add whatever compounds you want on top of test...but none are "required"
Thanks Stuey. I think I've caused a bit of confusion when I said is dbol required. What i meant was is there much point in running dbol alongside NPP, since NPP kicks in so quickly does that therefore make dbol (as a kickstarter) not required.

NPP kicks in very quickly, to the point an oral kickstart isn't required. I've never run Deca, but NPP is probably my favourite drug along with Anadrol. A week in and NPP is starting to do its thing. Run it for 10 weeks with an oral all the way through and the strength results are awesome.

If you're running Deca, then I'd guess you'll almost certainly want to kickstart with an oral.
Thanks invisiblekid. That's what I was looking for with regards to dbol as a requirement. I'm running deca this time round and have just received my pharmacom dbol so Im good to go.

Cheers.

#6 ·
Hi all,

As per an earlier thread I will be starting a test/deca/dbol cycle soon and am currently debating whether to run NPP or deca.

My questions are:

1. If running NPP, is dianabol required? I'm aware dianabol is used as a kickstarter while waiting for long-esthered compounds while but is there any benefit using it when using a fast-acting compound?
Is dbol required? Well no...but then again neither is npp

You csn add whatever compounds you want on top of test...but none are "required"

#7 ·
NPP kicks in very quickly, to the point an oral kickstart isn't required. I've never run Deca, but NPP is probably my favourite drug along with Anadrol. A week in and NPP is starting to do its thing. Run it for 10 weeks with an oral all the way through and the strength results are awesome.

If you're running Deca, then I'd guess you'll almost certainly want to kickstart with an oral.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.