Alright chaps I’m currently toying with the idea of running hgh for the first time, I’ve run my fair share of steroid cycles with all different types of steroids Deca, tren, Anadrol dbol for example, I’m just after some advice on how to cycle hgh cycle length etc and how many iu’s I should take per day or every other day size and muscle gain obviously being the goal. If it helps I can get hold of hygetropin 100iu black top hgh kits.

Thanks in advance 

I do 4 iu every day and am in love with it

Started with 3 tho and slowly increased over two months to 4 iu

Imo 6+ iu daily is totally overkill

4 iu puts you in the range of a 15 year old

3 iu 18 year old

On 05/03/2020 at 3:17 PM, sohamboy20 said:

Alright chaps I’m currently toying with the idea of running hgh for the first time, I’ve run my fair share of steroid cycles with all different types of steroids Deca, tren, Anadrol dbol for example, I’m just after some advice on how to cycle hgh cycle length etc and how many iu’s I should take per day or every other day size and muscle gain obviously being the goal. If it helps I can get hold of hygetropin 100iu black top hgh kits.

Thanks in advance 

If size and muscle is your goal then I wouldn’t be expecting much from gh.

^^^this.

If you are looking for size and muscle gain from gh,I'm afraid your going to be disappointed.gh is mostly used as an addition  in order to take an already exceptional physique to the next level.the icing on the cake so to speak.

If I was you I'd save your money,and focus your efforts elsewhere.