Sign in to follow this  
Lsd

Giving up aas

2 hours ago, monkeybiker said:

But isn't this for men with low testosterone not for men who produce healthy levels. I'm not a doctor I was asking if you had evidence. Maybe trt can make you live longer but why would it help if you were 30 and healthy.  The comment you made was taking testosterone will make you live longer. I'm very doubtful taking testosterone from 30 years old onward if you don't have low t will make you live longer.  

Well without being disrespectful you clearly aren't fully versed in what is going on around you. 

You aren't going to stay 30 are you? 

Your gonna hit 40 then 50 then 60.

Your test will decline at 40 more at 50.

You're also over egging the evils of testosterone, at even higher levels, the evidence isn't clear. Its tainted with risk levels drinking and drugs and other factors that effect confident males, not entirely driven by men who have unnaturally elevated levels. 

I intend to use forever. Or try to. 

And during my decision making process I went way past what my doctor knows about what I do. 

The evidence is clear, that for many men after 40 test will make you life better. Maybe longer. When not abused. 

Even if you abuse injectable test the evidence that this practise alone will shorten your life isn't at all clear. 

So OP makes the grand announcement that he's giving up the gear. But wait, except for the one last cycle he just happens to have lying around and cant quite bring himself to throw away, even against the advice of his mother. Oh and he smokes too.

Genius.  

On 03/03/2020 at 6:21 PM, fakenattymatty said:

Would rather live to 50 enjoying my life than to 100 pissing myself and not knowing what day of the week it is... each to there own, all the best

This is a myth in my opinion. You dont go out in a blaze of glory at 50, you simply hasten the onset of those age-related illnesses that statistically usually affect older people. 

17 hours ago, Mike Gunnz said:

This is a myth in my opinion. You dont go out in a blaze of glory at 50, you simply hasten the onset of those age-related illnesses that statistically usually affect older people. 

Having alzheimer's and dementia very common in both sides of my family and having witnessed the suffering it entails, living to a grand old age is not something i'm looking forward too... Living and existing are two different things...

3 hours ago, fakenattymatty said:

Having alzheimer's and dementia very common in both sides of my family and having witnessed the suffering it entails, living to a grand old age is not something i'm looking forward too... Living and existing are two different things...

I think anti aging supplement doses of HGH may prevent age related Alzheimers etc

Youthful levels of IGF 1 protects the brain and stimulates the growth of new neurons and synapses

4 hours ago, fakenattymatty said:

Me neither. Most families have a member living with a dementia, including mine (my dad).  As an (adult mental health) social worker I also see more than my fair share of adults across the full spectrum of long term conditions, not just dementia. They dont go out in a blaze of glory. The decline is often long, slow and painful for all. 

3 minutes ago, Mike Gunnz said:

Me neither. Most families have a member living with a dementia, including mine (my dad).  As an (adult mental health) social worker I also see more than my fair share of adults across the full spectrum of long term conditions, not just dementia. They dont go out in a blaze of glory. The decline is often long, slow and painful for all. 

Exactly, going back to my first point, is why i have no interest in living a "Long life" 

7 hours ago, fakenattymatty said:

Exactly, going back to my first point, is why i have no interest in living a "Long life" 

And my point is we dont get to choose whether or not we live a long life. My point is we dont get to choose how we die. We don't get to choose a nice, painless, sudden death at 50. Thats not how 'life' works.

Interestingly I have a neighbour who's a consultant anaesthetist. She told me that apparently the highest rate of successful completed suicide amongst medical professionals is amongst anaesthetists. Her theory being that it's because of their access to lethal drugs and wealth of knowledge of contraindicators. It in effect becomes a matter of professional pride. So, if you want to guarantee a nice painless death, go train as an anaesthetist. 

On the other hand a girl I'm dating her son threw himself off a bridge over a dual carriageway into oncoming traffic last year. The little fucker didnt die as hed' hoped, but he did suffer life changing injuries which he and his family will be living with for years to come. And I'm pissed off because now his mum doesn't want to have sex with me as often as previously. 

Ironically my younger brother killed himself aged 29. Hung himself. Quick? Not really. Painless? I doubt it. 

Hospitals and psychiatric units are full of people who tried to kill themselves, but f**ked it up and succeeded only in doing long term damage to themselves and traumatizing the people around them. I know this because its my job to decide whether or not to detain or 'section' people under the Mental Health Act who have tried to do so.

So no, I dont subscribe to the 'live fast die young' mantra because for most 'life' in reality isn't like that.

Can the OP please come back in a couple of months after he's lost all his gains to tell us if he really meant what he said.

On 3/8/2020 at 12:14 AM, Dannyb0yb said:

My impression was that replacement levels of testosterone and growth hormone doesnt nessesarily increase ones life span, but increases ones life quality and overall health

Altho I guess one could argue that increasing ones health markers by replacing with is deficient, with LOW DOSES, one could indirectly reduce ones chances of dying to old-age related issues due to the increased health brought on by the healthier hormone levels?

@ElChapo ?

100% correct. 

17 hours ago, Mike Gunnz said:

And my point is we dont get to choose whether or not we live a long life. My point is we dont get to choose how we die. We don't get to choose a nice, painless, sudden death at 50. Thats not how 'life' works.

Interestingly I have a neighbour who's a consultant anaesthetist. She told me that apparently the highest rate of successful completed suicide amongst medical professionals is amongst anaesthetists. Her theory being that it's because of their access to lethal drugs and wealth of knowledge of contraindicators. It in effect becomes a matter of professional pride. So, if you want to guarantee a nice painless death, go train as an anaesthetist. 

On the other hand a girl I'm dating her son threw himself off a bridge over a dual carriageway into oncoming traffic last year. The little fucker didnt die as hed' hoped, but he did suffer life changing injuries which he and his family will be living with for years to come. And I'm pissed off because now his mum doesn't want to have sex with me as often as previously. 

Ironically my younger brother killed himself aged 29. Hung himself. Quick? Not really. Painless? I doubt it. 

Hospitals and psychiatric units are full of people who tried to kill themselves, but f**ked it up and succeeded only in doing long term damage to themselves and traumatizing the people around them. I know this because its my job to decide whether or not to detain or 'section' people under the Mental Health Act who have tried to do so.

So no, I dont subscribe to the 'live fast die young' mantra because for most 'life' in reality isn't like that.

Im regarding this to OP's post, to give us AAS to try and live a longer life... As steroids are more than likely going to knock a few years off of your "natural causes" type of death... 

In which my response was, I will use anabolics because im not too interested in living older naturally..

Interesting post though

On 3/10/2020 at 9:30 PM, MFM said:

Can the OP please come back in a couple of months after he's lost all his gains to tell us if he really meant what he said.

Will do, haven’t lost much till now.