Sign in to follow this  
Jamiewilliamsss

Anavor for a first cycle ?

Hi so I’m back , I wanted to get on test ages ago but I still haven’t I made the mistake of watching game changers / and what the health and went veggie for 6 weeks then vegan for 2 months I went from 14 odd stone to 13 and lost all my gains , and motivation for the gym I’m now eating meat and training properly again I’m 13 stone 10 ( carrying a little belly still ) I gained to quick again but anyways I was talking to some dude in the gym and he said he was on anavor ( Oral ) with clomid and he said about a kidney cleaner ? 
I don’t know anything about this but it sounds much more appealing then injecting test as a first cycle so

i have a few questions 

what’s anavor ? 
Is it effective ? 
what’s it like to eat ? Dodgey ? How much should I take and same goes for clomid and what a kidney cleanser thanks 

17 minutes ago, Endomorph84 said:

Sounds suspiciously like Anavar.

If you cant even spell it, I wouldn't eat it.

?, I’ve said my knowledge was coming from chatting to  a dude in the gym ? So I dont know anything about it hence why I’m asking ? It’s not like I’m asking where to buy it just for some info about it  and to be fair im on my phone , How about aubergenes I can’t spell that either so probably shouldn’t eat that 

1 hour ago, Jamiewilliamsss said:

Hi so I’m back , I wanted to get on test ages ago but I still haven’t I made the mistake of watching game changers / and what the health and went veggie for 6 weeks then vegan for 2 months I went from 14 odd stone to 13 and lost all my gains , and motivation for the gym I’m now eating meat and training properly again I’m 13 stone 10 ( carrying a little belly still ) I gained to quick again but anyways I was talking to some dude in the gym and he said he was on anavor ( Oral ) with clomid and he said about a kidney cleaner ? 
I don’t know anything about this but it sounds much more appealing then injecting test as a first cycle so

i have a few questions 

what’s anavor ? 
Is it effective ? 
what’s it like to eat ? Dodgey ? How much should I take and same goes for clomid and what a kidney cleanser thanks 

Google is your friend.

Anavar is it's generic name.

46 minutes ago, Jamiewilliamsss said:

?, I’ve said my knowledge was coming from chatting to  a dude in the gym ? So I dont know anything about it hence why I’m asking ? It’s not like I’m asking where to buy it just for some info about it  and to be fair im on my phone , How about aubergenes I can’t spell that either so probably shouldn’t eat that 

You realise you're doing this on the most potent access to learning humans have ever had.

You have spell check and auto correct and also Google.

You can learn anything you want.

Like how to spell aubergine. ?

Just now, Jamiewilliamsss said:

google always comes up with loads of conflicting info I’d rather ask real people 

Well you know how to spell it now.

And if you're asking "what is it" and it's coming up with conflicting info then you're not actually googling it.

Screenshot_20200303-191923_Samsung Internet.jpg

I was talking to some dude in the gym and he said he was on anavor ( Oral ) with clomid and he said about a kidney cleaner ? 

Sounds like he's also clueless :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Jamiewilliamsss said:

he was hench and said he’s been training 10 years the only gear he’s used is this apparently 

Maybe he's telling porkies lol

Clomid is used as a PCT drug, never on cycle.

Aren’t you the mush that recently had a hair transplant? 

If so you need to put as much research into this as you did with that, plus some 

Anavar is a dht derivative, and anyone bothered enough about losing hair would be wise to avoid any dht derivative steroids 

Probably to be fair he said he didn’t no much about gear , but to be fair  he was hench and said he’s been training 10 years the only gear he’s used is this apparently 

Williamsss, you back in the game?? Which Monday did you start roiding on brother? 

1 hour ago, CarrotTop said:

If so you need to put as much research into this as you did with that, plus some 

Anavar is a dht derivative, and anyone bothered enough about losing hair would be wise to avoid any dht derivative steroids 

Google says it’s the safest steroid as far as hairloss goes ? 

1 hour ago, CarrotTop said:

I didn’t do any research about hair transplants until after I had it done I just got flukes and went to a decent clinic