Sign in to follow this  
MFM

Any marriage counselors on here?

15 hours ago, Seppuku71 said:

Lol, of course it was!! Sweet Jesus, where's this sense of humour you mentioned to me?  :) Not on Fridays. The happy pills wear off

PS - Iran do actually stone women a fair amount, nobody can deny that (i've seen the videos). It'a not Iran. It;s the twats in power turning a blind eye to their equivalent of BillyBob and Cletus chucking out some trashy filth after a mad party.

PPS - I'm not a racist It's not illegal to be racist. It's illegal to incite racial hatred

Still here. Lol. 

Seems she was just p*ssed off that I booked a holiday to Spain to go and see an old friend without telling her. 

I figured we would be even since she invited her mother to come and stay with us for 3 months without telling me. Turns out what I did was way more out of hand. 

But I'm touched you homos care so much. :lol:

1 minute ago, MFM said:

Still here. Lol. 

Seems she was just p*ssed off that I booked a holiday to Spain to go and see an old friend without telling her. 

I figured we would be even since she invited her mother to come and stay with us for 3 months without telling me. Turns out what I did was way more out of hand. 

But I'm touched you homos care so much. :lol:

Glad it’s sorted 

reminds me of my brother’s story

she decided to take off for holiday with her mom without telling him or inviting him , leaving him alone on his birthday 

he goes away for a day to celebrate his birthday with a friend as he thought he should, separated 6 blissful months so far. :D x

Just now, anna1 said:

Glad it’s sorted 

reminds me of my brother’s story

she decided to take off for holiday with her mom without telling him or inviting him , leaving him alone on his birthday 

he goes away for a day to celebrate his birthday with a friend as he thought he should, separated 6 blissful months so far. :D x

I know what I did was a bit c*untish but I'm not that cold. Lol. 

After we spoke I realised she hadn't thought it through as she was talking about our retirement plans and holidays etc. So I said to her she realises we'll have to sell the house, she'd have to move into a shitty flat and she won't have money for any holiday again. I could see her neck twitching a few times, but she didn't say anything. 

1 minute ago, MFM said:

I know what I did was a bit c*untish but I'm not that cold. Lol. 

After we spoke I realised she hadn't thought it through as she was talking about our retirement plans and holidays etc. So I said to her she realises we'll have to sell the house, she'd have to move into a shitty flat and she won't have money for any holiday again. I could see her neck twitching a few times, but she didn't say anything. 

Don’t understand 

you were explaining separation to her and what she’d be losing out ? 

3 minutes ago, anna1 said:

Don’t understand 

you were explaining separation to her and what she’d be losing out ? 

Yes. I don't think she actually thought it through at all. She was clearly very upset and said she has to think whether she wants to remain in the marriage. After that I don't think she thought about it any further. 

Just now, MFM said:

Yes. I don't think she actually thought it through at all. She was clearly very upset and said she has to think whether she wants to remain in the marriage. After that I don't think she thought about it any further. 

You both made some bad decisions 

It would freak me out to have my mom stay overnight, let alone 3 months , even worse for mother in law lol

you were wrong to book holidays away

it’s freaky that financial criteria is keeping this together at the moment. All marriages go through rough patches just try to remember what brought you together in the first place 

Don’t know what else to say as I don’t know all details but I hope you have some great make up sex. :thumb

5 minutes ago, anna1 said:

You both made some bad decisions 

It would freak me out to have my mom stay overnight, let alone 3 months , even worse for mother in law lol

you were wrong to book holidays away

it’s freaky that financial criteria is keeping this together at the moment. All marriages go through rough patches just try to remember what brought you together in the first place 

Don’t know what else to say as I don’t know all details but I hope you have some great make up sex. :thumb

We've been like that since the beginning, eye for an eye. It's what keeps things interesting. Lately though she's been bending the rules so it's no longer fair game. 

And I'm too old and lazy to keep fighting. Women really do wear you down. FML

3 minutes ago, Mrmotivator said:

Lol, how is he wrong booking a holiday to see an old friend.

Each to their own but a woman like that wouldnt last 2 fkn minutes.

Without telling her ? It’s wrong 

but having a mother in law over for 3 months without knowing is also hellish  :D

4 minutes ago, anna1 said:

Without telling her ? It’s wrong 

but having a mother in law over for 3 months without knowing is also hellish  :D

I think what did it for me was her telling me after there was nothing I could do about it any more and then ask me to book the old lady's flights. :lol:

4 minutes ago, MFM said:

I think what did it for me was her telling me after there was nothing I could do about it any more and then ask me to book the old lady's flights. :lol:

Yeah , that wasn’t nice 

your mother in law could be as sweet as they come but if she  were anything like mine I would have fled the country as well  lol

@MFM

Mate, I've read all your posts.

I think your problems are merely temporarliy infuriating, not permanantly damaging.

There's life in the old dog yet (you, not the misses!) :D

Don't worry about - enjoy the ups and endure the downs.

5 hours ago, MFM said:

we'll have to sell the house, she'd have to move into a shitty flat and she won't have money for any holiday again. I could see her neck twitching a few times, but she didn't say anything. 

Reality: you'd move out while the house was up for sale. She'd stay till it was sold.

In the mean time she'd join a gym/dance class/running club to feel good about herself, 1st day she bumps into the guy who fancied her at high school but she blew him off, turns out now hes making 250k in IT and suddenly seems much more attractive, he listens to her complain about you and the divorce and comforts her, by Friday their going out for coffee, Sunday hes balls deep. By the time the house sale goes through shes already living in his penthouse and weekending in Monte Carlo.

9 hours ago, sean m said:

Is the old friend a girl? 

If it was this whole sh*t show might have been worth it. Lol

6 hours ago, lewdylewd said:

Reality: you'd move out while the house was up for sale. She'd stay till it was sold.

In the mean time she'd join a gym/dance class/running club to feel good about herself, 1st day she bumps into the guy who fancied her at high school but she blew him off, turns out now hes making 250k in IT and suddenly seems much more attractive, he listens to her complain about you and the divorce and comforts her, by Friday their going out for coffee, Sunday hes balls deep. By the time the house sale goes through shes already living in his penthouse and weekending in Monte Carlo.

You clearly don't know my missus. 

On 3/9/2020 at 1:01 AM, lewdylewd said:

First MFM be like:

21st century - marriage.jpg

On 3/3/2020 at 4:46 PM, Endomorph84 said:

?

I’m living the single life (well, was, before this bloody quarantine), my divorce gone official, don’t think I can help the guy.