Sign in to follow this  
sean m

China raws

Raws seem to still be readily available for export from China. The only one I’ve noticed that doesn’t seemingly seem to be marketing steroid raws (the one you’d associate with 40 thieves) is still supplying compounds like hcg/sarms and so on. There’s plenty of bulk suppliers in India too.

There MAY be a potential shortage whilst this coronavirus is still around. 

I'm on short hours in work as we source a lot of material from China and the supply chain is suffering. 

Typically we also source from Italy.....

Jaguar and land rover also struggling and I'm sure lots of other companies will be but not reported on the main news

Business as usual from my source/s 

They keep well stocked all year round anyway and had plenty of warning about the imminent ban before January so they stocked up on many raws and hgh kits beforehand.

No price rises as of yet thank god, been told if it was to happen then it would probably only be a couple of quid here or there per vial but only if costs must be passed on.

I don’t know what’s going on over there or the politics of it all to be honest and I don’t feel the need to panic buy or stock pile at home in the event of an emergency so I’ll just carrying on buying as and when needed.

Danny.

One of the biggest sellers of raws (they market as a lab but I think they are drop shippers) is still shipping everything bar DNP and Clen, they say they cant do them any more due to the ban but still do everything else.