Sign in to follow this  
kellyman

Rohm again

Hi Guys

I know Rohm have a new label coming soon and was hoping this batch of 2TTM would be with new labels but with the talk of so many fakes around im not sure, 

what do you think Fake or legit , a few things stack up but the Intermuscular is missing not noticed that before (even though misspelled) and expiry looks faint compared to the last lot i got ... 

other than that not 100% sure 

side view.jpeg

top view.jpeg

I've had fake ROHM within the last month. First time I've had fake gear in 16 years of using. It was difficult to tell even looking at numerous pictures of fakes and legit ROHM. The fakes now are that close its difficult to tell. Fortunately the source I bought from exchanged them for another lab.

53 minutes ago, jm2010 said:

Hi mate those look spot on, they’re old labels but are defo real

Glad you said that as it’s a mate that’s always been spot on in the past 

just bits were missing so was not 100% 

On 27/02/2020 at 1:45 PM, kellyman said:

Hi Guys

I know Rohm have a new label coming soon and was hoping this batch of 2TTM would be with new labels but with the talk of so many fakes around im not sure, 

what do you think Fake or legit , a few things stack up but the Intermuscular is missing not noticed that before (even though misspelled) and expiry looks faint compared to the last lot i got ... 

other than that not 100% sure 

side view.jpeg

top view.jpeg

Vials are fine, crack on mate.

Good blend TBH, smooth yet potent.

22 hours ago, fakenattymatty said:

Not sure why people still buy rohm tbh... so many proven decent labs about you can buy with 0 risk...

To Be fair, used ROHM ages ago and had no issues and great gains, switched to another brand and pip was unbearable ... my source is spot on so did not think they would be fake but they are different vials to the ones i had previously 

Think now Rohm have the new labelling it should be better for them as they are a decent lab 

22 hours ago, fakenattymatty said:

Not sure why people still buy rohm tbh... so many proven decent labs about you can buy with 0 risk...

So after 16 years of consistency rohm haven't proven themselves to be a decent lab?  HTF is it rohms fault if people want to fake such a popular lab?

1 hour ago, stargazer said:

So after 16 years of consistency rohm haven't proven themselves to be a decent lab?  HTF is it rohms fault if people want to fake such a popular lab?

When did I say it was ROHM's fault? I've used ROHM and its been fine, but these days whats the point when you can buy pretty much 100% legit gear vs buy gear that is consistently faked..?

Unnecessary risk imo

On 03/03/2020 at 3:08 PM, kellyman said:

Thanks mate

appreciate the feedback , put 2 ml in Friday no pip smooth like it should be , compare that to the Sphinx i was using which was crippling 

yeah the Sphinx Rip 200 and 375 blend went extremely painful around August last year. I knew a few mates who use both versions and it crippled them all. In fact some had to have time off work. No infections, but extreme PIP and swellings. One had to get to hospital for Anti-Bs.

Heard Sphinx but their heads in the sand of the bad batches and wouldnt replace. Terrible on their side. 

Rohm and NP Rips and Mass 400 blends are spot on tho. Rest of the Sphinx range is good, but i wouldnt touch their Rip Blends, slow and fast, ever again.

On 4. 3. 2020 at 9:51 AM, jm2010 said:

Well hopefully now Rohm have changed there labels it will help reduce the fakes as Rohm are a great brand that have withstood the test of time!!!

Hya mate have you used the tren e? I get a bad bit of pip from the test hep and was wondering if it's same with the tren e

Hi mate I normally get no pip off the rohm tren e or slow tests etc only ones I did get pip off was ripblend and prima