Sign in to follow this  
Jayvechi

Can i advertise this on the forum please?

Hi guys and gals,

I have just joined the forum as I am looking to hire some people with a knowledge and interest in steroids to write about them for my blog.

I don't want to just go ahead and post a thread about this as I don't want to potentially break any forum rules.

This is a paying position so it may be of some interest to some members of this forum.

May I please advertise this position on this forum?

If I have broken any rules I am sorry.

3 minutes ago, lewdylewd said:

Doubt you'll find anyone like that here bud.

Fingers crossed :).

Only a spare time thing for some extra cash.

7 hours ago, Jayvechi said:

Hi guys and gals,

I have just joined the forum as I am looking to hire some people with a knowledge and interest in steroids to write about them for my blog.

I don't want to just go ahead and post a thread about this as I don't want to potentially break any forum rules.

This is a paying position so it may be of some interest to some members of this forum.

May I please advertise this position on this forum?

If I have broken any rules I am sorry.

How much are you paying...before I put you on the ignore list?

22 hours ago, Jayvechi said:

I'm confused.

You want to hire people to write about steroids? Why not just look up any BNF? (British  National Formulary) book £65 for 2020 or £10 for 2019 version). Any pharmacist or pharmacologist or endronologist will give you last year's for free.

Who would own the intellectual property rights to the work? You or the one you hired?

How do you know that your employee or agent won't just cut and paste from information freely available from the internet?

Problem is the clean hands principle - you cannot make a civil case on an illegal contract.

How will you get around the entrapment issues alluded to above?

If you really want productionise a book it cannot legally be published in this country.

I doubt you'll reply as to your motivations to "make" something from a body of knowledge that not only already exists, but it freely available to all and sundry.

However, prima facie, as your  interests do not conflict with any of ours, we wish you all the best in your rather dubious project.

If you like, I can write the contract between you and the actual author, with special heed paid to remuneration if you let me know if the author will be a straight employee and as such waivers his rights to intellectual property over, in effect, his own creation. I say these things because mankind's history is fraught with disagreements and even murders on the ownership of wording for commercial purposes.

My fee for this will be £220 per hour plus VAT. I estimate 4 hours work. If the mods deem this post to be of a commercial nature then of course I understand and accept  if they choose to remove it.

5 hours ago, AncientOldBloke said:

I'm confused.

You want to hire people to write about steroids? Why not just look up any BNF? (British  National Formulary) book £65 for 2020 or £10 for 2019 version). Any pharmacist or pharmacologist or endronologist will give you last year's for free.

Who would own the intellectual property rights to the work? You or the one you hired?

How do you know that your employee or agent won't just cut and paste from information freely available from the internet?

Problem is the clean hands principle - you cannot make a civil case on an illegal contract.

How will you get around the entrapment issues alluded to above?

If you really want productionise a book it cannot legally be published in this country.

I doubt you'll reply as to your motivations to "make" something from a body of knowledge that not only already exists, but it freely available to all and sundry.

However, prima facie, as your  interests do not conflict with any of ours, we wish you all the best in your rather dubious project.

If you like, I can write the contract between you and the actual author, with special heed paid to remuneration if you let me know if the author will be a straight employee and as such waivers his rights to intellectual property over, in effect, his own creation. I say these things because mankind's history is fraught with disagreements and even murders on the ownership of wording for commercial purposes.

My fee for this will be £220 per hour plus VAT. I estimate 4 hours work. If the mods deem this post to be of a commercial nature then of course I understand and accept  if they choose to remove it.

I'm this guys assistant so it will be an additional oner per hour on top of his fee

6 hours ago, AncientOldBloke said:

You want to hire people to write about steroids? Why not just look up any BNF? (British  National Formulary) book £65 for 2020 or £10 for 2019 version).

BNF virtually irrelevant in terms of anabolic steroids and certainly in relation to bodybuilding. Better option would be ANABOLICS, 10th ed. (William Llewellyn). As far as this forum is concerned it should be regarded as the Bible. 

4 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

BNF virtually irrelevant in terms of anabolic steroids and certainly in relation to bodybuilding. Better option would be ANABOLICS, 10th ed. (William Llewellyn). As far as this forum is concerned it should be regarded as the Bible. 

Yup, stupid doses and crazy cycles.

Sounds about right 

14 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Also free  in pdf

20 minutes ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Also free  in pdf

I have the actual book - it's bloody massive! You don't actually need steroids - you just keep picking the book up and down until your arms get big. Great book though.