2 hours ago, Djibril said:

Hey everybody.

Has anyone tried keifei? Going to run npp with soon from their company.

Fairly reputable in my country.

Anyone tried their Sustanon or the 325 blend?

Best lab I've ever used to be honest, not tried the stuff you have but you won't be disappointed 

the test 350 they have/had was nice. amps were high quality, broke cleanly with no shattering, actually better than pharmacom amps in that regard. oil wasn't too thick and I didn't get PiP. 

pleasant experience, would use again if they were easier to source without a massive price mark up.

5 minutes ago, godsgifttoearth said:

the test 350 they have/had was nice. amps were high quality, broke cleanly with no shattering, actually better than pharmacom amps in that regard. oil wasn't too thick and I didn't get PiP. 

pleasant experience, would use again if they were easier to source without a massive price mark up.

I used to be able to get all time but nigh on impossible now

13 hours ago, Djibril said:

Hey everybody.

Has anyone tried keifei? Going to run npp with soon from their company.

Fairly reputable in my country.

Anyone tried their Sustanon or the 325 blend?

Tried their anavar and growth

both were good 

they’re worth their price x

1 hour ago, dtmiscool said:

Used there test 325 and still have 2 vials sat around. Does give some pretty decent pip though from the test a, p and pp in it. 

Damn i dont like having pip even though i like that it contains the fast esters. How much were you pinning each time mate?

I was thinking half ml M W F even though ill start my blast with pharma test E, i just wanted to try the blend mostly for the test a,p and pp and the cost

16 hours ago, Djibril said:

Damn i dont like having pip even though i like that it contains the fast esters. How much were you pinning each time mate?

I was thinking half ml M W F even though ill start my blast with pharma test E, i just wanted to try the blend mostly for the test a,p and pp and the cost

Was using 1ml a time. 

I've been cycling their stuff on and off for a few years now.  Have used their Testobolin-325, Parabolin Blend-200, and their Decabolin Blend-300 in various cycles.  Have some of their T-Entbolin-250 ready to go for my next cycle.  Their products have always been first class, good results, well made, no issues at all.  Would highly recommend them to anyone.  Really wanted to try their Superbolin but it's just too difficult to find.

2 hours ago, amf said:

I've been cycling their stuff on and off for a few years now.  Have used their Testobolin-325, Parabolin Blend-200, and their Decabolin Blend-300 in various cycles.  Have some of their T-Entbolin-250 ready to go for my next cycle.  Their products have always been first class, good results, well made, no issues at all.  Would highly recommend them to anyone.  Really wanted to try their Superbolin but it's just too difficult to find.

Im thinking of trying either the superbolin or the testobolin 325. I like both blends

Probably order some next month. Thankfully i have access to both