Can anyone share the most up to date super PCT, preferably one where good results have been had on this forum. 

Been on for a few years and want to come off soon. I got my missus pregnant by accident last month, so that’s ok. But don’t want to inject weekly now as im 32. Time to be a little bit more sensible haha. 

Plz, no s**t or banter. Im here for help and just looking for the best chance to recover. 

To give a more individual answer Need more info on what you’ve actually been taking, doses etc... any Hcg?

But an aggressive pct, if no hcg has been used would be....

2000iu hcg e3d for at least 10 shots 

then serms for 4-6 weeks 

It’s really no more complicated than that 

Wicked thanks mate. 

Test

Tren

Mast

Dbol

Sdro

Var

Winnie 

All diff times or sometimes together. Normal doses. What  Seem protoco would you recommend please?

2 minutes ago, Cronus said:

If you were on all that and got your Mrs preg, I'd maybe make sure it's your first.

And congratulations x

This. And congrats to the father if its isnt you 

26 minutes ago, Playtowin said:

Wicked thanks mate. 

Test

Tren

Mast

Dbol

Sdro

Var

Winnie 

All diff times or sometimes together. Normal doses. What  Seem protoco would you recommend please?

No hcg at all?

12 minutes ago, Playtowin said:

Wicked thanks mate. 

Test

Tren

Mast

Dbol

Sdro

Var

Winnie 

One man’s ‘normal dose’ is another man’s starter dose

10 hours ago, Playtowin said:

Can anyone share the most up to date super PCT, preferably one where good results have been had on this forum. 

Been on for a few years and want to come off soon. I got my missus pregnant by accident last month, so that’s ok. But don’t want to inject weekly now as im 32. Time to be a little bit more sensible haha. 

Plz, no s**t or banter. Im here for help and just looking for the best chance to recover. 

Get the below hormone panel and I'll do you a hybrid PCT that's tailored to your results, I've already helped countless people recover @RoadToRecovery247 will attest to that. 

No fu**ing around though, you do as i say or hit the road jack. 

https://medichecks.com/pages/search-results?q=male hormone check

Add in a low dose test, say 150-200mg weekly. Stop all orals and anything else. 

Keep on this for about 5 weeks, during the last 2-ish weeks before stopping add in some HCG and maybe some provirion. Run this for 2 weeks after your last pin then use a standard PCT.

I've only used HCG once myself, but i've used provirion as part of a PCT a few times with good results. 

11 hours ago, Sustanation said:

Get the below hormone panel and I'll do you a hybrid PCT that's tailored to your results, I've already helped countless people recover @RoadToRecovery247 will attest to that. 

No fu**ing around though, you do as i say or hit the road jack. 

https://medichecks.com/pages/search-results?q=male hormone check

Wow that’s absolutely amazing. Thanks mate. I’m going to do a cut and lean cycle then I’m coming off. Wil be in touch. Thanks mate 

11 hours ago, Playtowin said:

Wow that’s absolutely amazing. Thanks mate. I’m going to do a cut and lean cycle then I’m coming off. Wil be in touch. Thanks mate 

You stated you've been on for a few years and want to come off now your saying your going to do a cut and lean cycle before coming off, sorry pal but I can't tell your not serious in your intent, I'm out.