Sign in to follow this  
Randomly

Sides from test?

First cycle test e 300mg/week

After every time i pinned, skin got redish (blushy), like sunburnt(hurt alot when applied cream).

Also felt my sex drive went really down. Wasnt worrying at the first place but it got worse as day went by.

Already quit,  just asking for advice to educate. Not looking to jump on the stuff for a while tho

12 hours ago, Randomly said:

Already quit,  just asking for advice to educate. 

Most likely you had a bit of pip, quite common especially with virgin muscle.

Sex drive normally increases so that's a bit weird, what lab was it?

13 hours ago, Randomly said:

First cycle test e 300mg/week

After every time i pinned, skin got redish (blushy), like sunburnt(hurt alot when applied cream).

Also felt my sex drive went really down. Wasnt worrying at the first place but it got worse as day went by.

Already quit,  just asking for advice to educate. Not looking to jump on the stuff for a while tho

Sex drive drops on test and it's high estrogen mate...simple as that 

Start on 0.25mg mon/wed/fri and see how that goes

If that doesn't do the trick after a couple of weeks increase to 0.5mg mon/thurs

Doubt you'd need to go higher on 300mg test

2 hours ago, Malin said:

Sounds like high e2, what's your AI dosage?

Wasnt planning to start AI until noticable side effects. Havent used AI since the last pin either, it has been 1.5 weeks. Did 3 pins total

16 hours ago, Randomly said:

Wasnt planning to start AI until noticable side effects. Havent used AI since the last pin either, it has been 1.5 weeks. Did 3 pins total

You got noticeable sides , start taking your AI ... always have it on standby before your start your course 

How much test are you taking?

Sides for me is usually acne after a few weeks. I can hold it off for a bit with about 40mg of accutane per day, but not stop it.

High estrogen will kill your sex drive, for me on a dose of around 400-500mg of test i need 12.5mg of aromasin per day to keep it in check. 

Perhaps start with 6mgs per day then adjust, are you noticing any extra water retention? 

4 minutes ago, Tonysco said:

How much test are you taking?

Sides for me is usually acne after a few weeks. I can hold it off for a bit with about 40mg of accutane per day, but not stop it.

High estrogen will kill your sex drive, for me on a dose of around 400-500mg of test i need 12.5mg of aromasin per day to keep it in check. 

Perhaps start with 6mgs per day then adjust, are you noticing any extra water retention? 

300mg/week, 2 jabs per week. So 150mg per jab. The weight has stayed the same even tho i do feel like theres a little water retention.

25 minutes ago, kellyman said:

You got noticeable sides , start taking your AI ... always have it on standby before your start your course 

So what doses i should be taking AI? Because i used quite low doses of Test.

1 hour ago, Randomly said:

300mg/week, 2 jabs per week. So 150mg per jab. The weight has stayed the same even tho i do feel like theres a little water retention.

All of this should of been researched before you even brough the test mate.

1 hour ago, comp07974 said:

All of this should of been researched before you even brough the test mate.

The plan was to go 0.5 or even 0.25 EOD but since i didnt know i would be quitting that early. 

5 minutes ago, Randomly said:

The plan was to go 0.5 or even 0.25 EOD but since i didnt know i would be quitting that early. 

Just thread through topic,  as your only 2 weeks in I'd add in 0.25 adex on jab days and asses from there, you wont get a definite answer as what works for somebody might not for you it's all about experimentation with your ai, can be a pain in the ass too.

As above Start on 0.25 adex (pharma grade preferably)  on jab days, if your drive doesn't come back within a week, add a second 0.25 for explample monday and Thursday and see how you go. After week 4-5 get bloods done and that will give your actual e2 figures and adjust your ai to those, personally I wouldnt go above 0.5 adex on 300mg test e but that's for me, could be different for you. That's what I did and dialled it in that way. 

Make sure you get bloods 4-5 weeks in from medichecks. Search for Male hormone panel on there or testosterone and estrogen blood work will suffice, post your results up here and members will advise further, I'd say 0.25 twice a week.

6 hours ago, Randomly said:

Well if your weight has stayed the same then you're not retaining water mate lol

That doesn't necessarily mean estrogen isn't raised tho