Sign in to follow this  
Harry24

Sex a no go after test

7 hours ago, simonboyle said:

Cool.

I'll just DM people saying I'll do it for less than whoever else.

Snake oil salesmen.

Anyone in here considering paying someone for this info please DM me and I'll do it for 1p.

Will provide you links to every study and reason you'd need X y or z.

Will provide all info. All back up and all needed notes.

@CarrotTop

Thoughts?

My thoughts are as my posts above. Charging people for advice regarding said subject I think is morally f**ked up, especially if not qualified to do so.  Imo, you could open yourself up to a whole load of s**t once you start taking money off people for medical advice 

The lad in this thread has asked for any possible tweaks/improvements says to me all may not be as good as it seems! And the fact he’s verging on hypothyroidism seems to have gone unnoticed too. 

Paul would say what he did though wouldn’t he, he’s been making money off the back of this place for over a decade, with that being from online coaching or whatever else. So would be hypocritical to go against that grain!

He’s always been a sensible bloke, but as can be seen from some of his latest posts, he’s gone off the ball a bit it seems haha.  Look at the arguments from the best lab thread!......

The guy has been through a lot last few years so I suppose a bit of slack should be given here! 

Let them crack on anyway mate,  if people are that foolish enough to part with their money for said advice then what can you do haha 

The idea of the steroid part of the forum is to discuss cycles, share ideas, recovery etc.... always has been. No one has ever charged money for that kind of advice as far as I’m aware. 

Imagine if some of the more experienced lads on here started openly charging for steroid cycle advice.... 

Worlds gone mad 

4 minutes ago, CarrotTop said:

My thoughts are as my posts above. Charging people for advice regarding said subject I think is morally f**ked up, especially if not qualified to do so.  Imo, you could open yourself up to a whole load of s**t once you start taking money off people for medical advice 

The lad in this thread has asked for any possible tweaks/improvements says to me all may not be as good as it seems! And the fact he’s verging on hypothyroidism seems to have gone unnoticed too. 

Paul would say what he did though wouldn’t he, he’s been making money off the back of this place for over a decade, with that being from online coaching or whatever else. So would be hypocritical to go against that grain!

He’s always been a sensible bloke, but as can be seen from some of his latest posts, he’s gone off the ball a bit it seems haha.  Look at the arguments from the best lab thread!......

The guy has been through a lot last few years so I suppose a bit of slack should be given here! 

Let them crack on anyway mate,  if people are that foolish enough to part with their money for said advice then what can you do haha 

The idea of the steroid part of the forum is to discuss cycles, share ideas, recovery etc.... always has been. No one has ever charged money for that kind of advice as far as I’m aware. 

Imagine if some of the more experienced lads on here started openly charging for steroid cycle advice.... 

Worlds gone mad 

Agreed.

I'll still make the offer though.

Anyone wants to pay for this advice, I'll give you it for 1p.

The tests here posted are utter shite.

A non statistically significant increase in free test. Most likely s transient one. As is seen in anyone who goes for a test (levels vary) and the other really shitty numbers do not scream "pay" for this info.

And how long was this period?

Months?

Ffs.

Snake oil.

Utter shite!

Anyone wants help, DM me.

1 hour ago, CarrotTop said:

Worlds gone mad 

The world hasn't gone mad, just idiots like you who have zero respect, Paul's faculties are unchanged from when he was a competitive bodybuilder, to state that just because he disagrees with your narrative of the situation is poor form at best and down right disgusting at worst, you've done nothing of note in the bodybuilding world yet you dare to attack a man that's achieved more in his life than most people have in theirs so do yourself a favour and either agree to disagree or do one. 

4 minutes ago, Sustanation said:

The world hasn't gone mad, just idiots like you who have zero respect, Paul's faculties are unchanged from when he was a competitive bodybuilder, to state that just because he disagrees with your narrative of the situation is poor form at best and down right disgusting at worst, you've done nothing of note in the bodybuilding world yet you dare to attack a man that's achieved more in his life than most people have in theirs so do yourself a favour and either agree to disagree or do one. 

Coming from someone using a medium to share experience and knowledge, for personal financial gain ...... 

43 minutes ago, Sustanation said:

Wow! How brown is it up there? Pull your tongue out of his arse you fool 

I haven’t even attacked him.  And what you’re doing is disgusting, not me 

The worst thing about this is, some people on here are truly desperate and looking for help to get them out of a self dug hole. There are people on here willing and able to help, but if the first thing they see is this mush banging on about his wonder protocol they may well pay thinking that’s all they can do to get mr pinky working again and please Karen upstairs. Disgusting, I agreee. 

On 07/07/2020 at 10:52 PM, Sustanation said:

So your testosterone has gone up, your estrogen has gone up to a better range, your prolactin has come down, your androgen index has increased and your free test has increased. 

This is what @Harry24 has achevied after working with me for 8 weeks. 

@RoadToRecovery247 Another successful result. 

@BeTheBestYou Feeling much better since working with me. 

@CarrotTop so much for my useless supplements and methods not working for people, ask them how they feel having me helped them, these lads were before I charged a nominal fee to help people, I got that inundated with requests that due to my full time job and family life I was spending hours conversing with people out of the kindness of my heart because I wanted to, however the time came where I couldn't help 15+ people and invest all that time for nothing, so sue me if you think I'm an unhonourable scum bag. 

How do you deal with prolactin mate?

I'm waiting for medicheck results now. Looking at the compounds I'm running and how I'm feeling I'm conviced they're gonna come back with high prolactin 

I doubt it's overly high so hesitant to use caber

Obviously I won't know for sure till I get results, but sent test of yesterday so hopefully find out start of next week

12 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

I'm waiting for medicheck results now. Looking at the compounds I'm running and how I'm feeling I'm conviced they're gonna come back with high prolactin 

Obviously I won't know for sure till I get results, but sent test of yesterday so hopefully find out start of next week

Get your cheque book out for the answer :lol:

5 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

Get your cheque book out for the answer :lol:

I should thank you, I'm getting twice as many DM's since you started with your little digs, so thank you keep it going. 

5 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Clear your inbox buddy, says you can't receive messages. 

On 11/07/2020 at 12:05 AM, CarrotTop said:

Wow! How brown is it up there? Pull your tongue out of his arse you fool 

I haven’t even attacked him.  And what you’re doing is disgusting, not me 

You know what mate

If someone can charge for a service, I say fair play to them

Although it all depends...

If it's just take this, this and this...that's pretty snidey to charge for

But if it's constant monitorimg and adjusting of doses etc, then it is taking up someone's time and expertise...if they are actually expertise

I don't know which is the case here, but it is a free country, and if it is just someone gving a list of things to take and guys bein willingbto pay then I guess its their money lol

Either way, I don't see anything disgusting 

Posted (edited)

I’ve found a lot is mental, and it’s a hard habit to break. but there’s hope for you nether the less. 
I have used many PCT protocols inc clomid, nolva, HCG, Arimdex... you name it. 

my last cycle I did 6 weeks of cruise dose (150mg per wk) and then I came off cold turkey. It was a hard few months of shutdown, but after 10-12 weeks I was noticeably fine. Once I overcome the mental stress of worrying. 

people will slate me for no PCT, I just wanted to try it and this time I paid of (for me) some of the PCT drugs can be damaging (physically and mentally!) especially if taken when not needed. 

Edited by Ghost95

After this much time its definitely become a big mental thing. Need to relax and get off the internet. If its your first time with problems you might not realise how much an effect stress has on this

50 minutes ago, Ghost95 said:

I’ve found a lot is mental, and it’s a hard habit to break. but there’s hope for you nether the less. 
I have used many PCT protocols inc clomid, nolva, HCG, Arimdex... you name it. 

my last cycle I did 6 weeks of cruise dose (150mg per wk) and then I came off cold turkey. It was a hard few months of shutdown, but after 10-12 weeks I was noticeably fine. Once I overcome the mental stress of worrying. 

people will slate me for no PCT, I just wanted to try it and this time I paid of (for me) some of the PCT drugs can be damaging (physically and mentally!) especially if taken when not needed. 

In what way did it "pay off"?

9 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

In what way did it "pay off"?

I recovered quicker than when I had used PCT before. After 10-12 weeks I was back to morning wood and able to go multiple times a day. Natty 

Just now, Ghost95 said:

I recovered quicker than when I had used PCT before. After 10-12 weeks I was back to morning wood and able to go multiple times a day. Natty ?

It took you 3 months before you had morning erections again????

f**k me...that's a seriously long fuckin recovery mate!!!

And that's QUICKER than when you run a PCT???

WTF??

20 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

It took you 3 months before you had morning erections again????

f**k me...that's a seriously long fuckin recovery mate!!!

And that's QUICKER than when you run a PCT???

WTF??

Sorry mate probably not explained well enough. 3 months I would say till I felt 100%.  It was a gradual decline and then incline over the space of 12 weeks. I’m only being as honest as I can with the results that I had! I was on cycle for around 12-14 months blast and cruise.