Sign in to follow this  
Harry24

Sex a no go after test

2 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

Unlucky PCT brigade. This PROVES pct is bollocks and this guy is 40 odd years old. 

It PROVES the guy recovered from one cycle with no PCT,  but we don't need proof, we all know that if one can recover then it will happen with or without PCT.

I'm not convinced it PROVES PCT is bollocks though because you are bordering on that well known psuedo negative "you can't prove a negative" per se.

PCT does help some guys and all the anecdotal evidence points to this, how it helps or it's interpretation is open to debate, but there is no denying the evidence is there.

7 minutes ago, stargazer said:

It PROVES the guy recovered from one cycle with no PCT,  but we don't need proof, we all know that if one can recover then it will happen with or without PCT.

I'm not convinced it PROVES PCT is bollocks though because you are bordering on that well known psuedo negative "you can't prove a negative" per se.

PCT does help some guys and all the anecdotal evidence points to this, how it helps or it's interpretation is open to debate, but there is no denying the evidence is there.

I was joking. Surprised I've only had 1 reaction. 

Done well at 43 years old though. 

On 25/02/2020 at 4:28 AM, Sustanation said:

Get a full male hormone panel from medichecks then I'll be able to advise further, i got @RoadToRecovery247 recovered in 6 months after being on straight for 8 years at 500mg of test a week.

Make zero changes until you get the bloods. 

Ignore your Dr telling you it's in your head, it's likely you fell within their broad blood ranges and because of that take the stance it must be in your head. 

Do Not go back on the gear, it's very likely I'll be able to help. 

19C4BF87-F5BB-436F-BAA3-F92ACD753E98.png

41798665-CF89-4FAE-B8EB-C8295728A8EE.png

405A3EF2-5896-4442-986A-6CCE1808781B.png

DC953EB3-9777-4B19-9D9A-8A6407580D22.png

1 hour ago, Harry24 said:

19C4BF87-F5BB-436F-BAA3-F92ACD753E98.png

41798665-CF89-4FAE-B8EB-C8295728A8EE.png

405A3EF2-5896-4442-986A-6CCE1808781B.png

DC953EB3-9777-4B19-9D9A-8A6407580D22.png

So your testosterone has gone up, your estrogen has gone up to a better range, your prolactin has come down, your androgen index has increased and your free test has increased. 

This is what @Harry24 has achevied after working with me for 8 weeks. 

@RoadToRecovery247 Another successful result. 

@BeTheBestYou Feeling much better since working with me. 

@CarrotTop so much for my useless supplements and methods not working for people, ask them how they feel having me helped them, these lads were before I charged a nominal fee to help people, I got that inundated with requests that due to my full time job and family life I was spending hours conversing with people out of the kindness of my heart because I wanted to, however the time came where I couldn't help 15+ people and invest all that time for nothing, so sue me if you think I'm an unhonourable scum bag. 

Having not a done a cycle for around a few years I was still feeling shutdown as hell. 

Can honestly say since working with @Sustanation I'm definitely much better. Energy levels are feeling great and still only just getting started.

Too many opinions from people on here :rolleyes:

16 hours ago, Sustanation said:

So your testosterone has gone up, your estrogen has gone up to a better range, your prolactin has come down, your androgen index has increased and your free test has increased. 

@CarrotTop so much for my useless supplements and methods not working for people, ask them how they feel having me helped them, these lads were before I charged a nominal fee to help people, I got that inundated with requests that due to my full time job and family life I was spending hours conversing with people out of the kindness of my heart because I wanted to, however the time came where I couldn't help 15+ people and invest all that time for nothing, so sue me if you think I'm an unhonourable scum bag. 

Yes I’m sure it’s been life changing for him...

Increasing his e2 by 50% and free T by 0.1 nmol 

He’s also on verge of hypothyroidism with his TSH levels 

But I bet that had nothing to do with how he was feeling. Right brah 

And it’s so obvious that you’ve asked these guys to pop on bro. 

Like I said previously. If people are willing to pay for it then let them! 

With it being a forum for discussion and helping people etc, and with you being so helpful, you’d think you could just list all the brilliant supps into a plan wouldn’t you. Kind of like what @swole troll does with his pct threads....

That way, when someone messages you, you could just link the thread :thumb

17 hours ago, Sustanation said:

So you're charging people for freely available information?

How someone feels isn't an indication of anything.

Bible bashers "feel" the presence of the holy spirit when they put a whammy on someone's head. And that means?

7 hours ago, BeTheBestYou said:

Having not a done a cycle for around a few years I was still feeling shutdown as hell. 

Can honestly say since working with @Sustanation I'm definitely much better. Energy levels are feeling great and still only just getting started.

Too many opinions from people on here :rolleyes:

What info did he sell you that wasn't available elsewhere.

Genuinely curious.

On 08/04/2020 at 8:42 AM, MrBrightside said:

Unlucky PCT brigade. This PROVES pct is bollocks and this guy is 40 odd years old. 

Yes, we should ignore the decades of placebo controlled, peer reviewed research because some dude on the internet said something.

Genius!

45 minutes ago, simonboyle said:

Yes, we should ignore the decades of placebo controlled, peer reviewed research because some dude on the internet said something.

Genius!

Exactly! Most knowledgeable guy on the internet, not some dude. 

PCT is not useless far from it but for many, they either advise or use a PCT protocol to close to the end of the cycle, guys jump on PCT pretty much straight after a cycle when it should be when the gear from the cycle is at its lowest amount in the body or disappeared.

You just cannot tell your body to produce natural levels when the synthetic gear is still in the body, so in my opinion, the best protocol would be when you have waited for the synthetic to have left your system.

As for the comments about someone charging for information that is freely available, this happens all the time in all sectors, it is not a breach of the forum rules to do this.

6 hours ago, Pscarb said:

PCT is not useless far from it but for many, they either advise or use a PCT protocol to close to the end of the cycle, guys jump on PCT pretty much straight after a cycle when it should be when the gear from the cycle is at its lowest amount in the body or disappeared.

You just cannot tell your body to produce natural levels when the synthetic gear is still in the body, so in my opinion, the best protocol would be when you have waited for the synthetic to have left your system.

As for the comments about someone charging for information that is freely available, this happens all the time in all sectors, it is not a breach of the forum rules to do this.

Cool.

Guess we'll all start setting up price lists.

Should be fun.

4 hours ago, simonboyle said:

Cool.

Guess we'll all start setting up price lists.

Should be fun.

Whether this is against forum rules or not it’s hardly in the spirit of what a forum should be. A place to seek and share information for the chosen subject. And of course dodge the waffle, jokers and trolls lol. 

so anyone searching the forum for this issue knows simply their solution is to pay some money to a bloke in the web. 

i also wonder what would happen if something went wrong for the bloke , and the advice was paid for, rather than offered up for free on the web. 

guys, saying that you charge for a service no matter the service (as long as it is legal) is not an issue on the forum, putting up details like price lists is as this is advertising.

Providing a service that charges for knowledge that is freely available on the internet is nothing new, if someone wants to pay for such a service then that's cool... why is it an issue to you?

5 hours ago, Pscarb said:

guys, saying that you charge for a service no matter the service (as long as it is legal) is not an issue on the forum, putting up details like price lists is as this is advertising.

Providing a service that charges for knowledge that is freely available on the internet is nothing new, if someone wants to pay for such a service then that's cool... why is it an issue to you?

Cool.

I'll just DM people saying I'll do it for less than whoever else.

Snake oil salesmen.

Anyone in here considering paying someone for this info please DM me and I'll do it for 1p.

Will provide you links to every study and reason you'd need X y or z.

Will provide all info. All back up and all needed notes.

@CarrotTop

Thoughts?

15 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

Whether this is against forum rules or not it’s hardly in the spirit of what a forum should be. A place to seek and share information for the chosen subject. And of course dodge the waffle, jokers and trolls lol. 

so anyone searching the forum for this issue knows simply their solution is to pay some money to a bloke in the web. 

i also wonder what would happen if something went wrong for the bloke , and the advice was paid for, rather than offered up for free on the web. 

Clearly selective rules.

Seem to recall getting a warning when I worked for a supplement company, as me discussing things could be seen as advertising.

And other people have been pulled up for less.

But fair enough.

Selling through DMs and charging for info is fine on UKM.

I'll make sure everyone knows this now.

Will screen shot too just in case this thread goes missing as well.

5 hours ago, Pscarb said:

And I'd also say that advice on prescription only meds from a non qualified person would be skating on thin ice, "legally". But hey ho.

DM.

I'll sort you

52 minutes ago, simonboyle said:

Cool.

I'll just DM people saying I'll do it for less than whoever else.

Snake oil salesmen.

Anyone in here considering paying someone for this info please DM me and I'll do it for 1p.

Will provide you links to every study and reason you'd need X y or z.

Will provide all info. All back up and all needed notes.

@CarrotTop

Thoughts?

50 minutes ago, simonboyle said:

Clearly selective rules.

Seem to recall getting a warning when I worked for a supplement company, as me discussing things could be seen as advertising.

And other people have been pulled up for less.

But fair enough.

Selling through DMs and charging for info is fine on UKM.

I'll make sure everyone knows this now.

Will screen shot too just in case this thread goes missing as well.

46 minutes ago, simonboyle said:

And I'd also say that advice on prescription only meds from a non qualified person would be skating on thin ice, "legally". But hey ho.

DM.

I'll sort you

if you do not like it buddy leave the board, your choice although not sure why you have an issue with it.

if you work for a supplement company then yes what you advise on behalf of that company is advertising, its not selective at all.

3 minutes ago, Pscarb said:

if you do not like it buddy leave the board, your choice although not sure why you have an issue with it.

if you work for a supplement company then yes what you advise on behalf of that company is advertising, its not selective at all.

Nah, I think I'll stay. Thanks for encouraging an open atmosphere for discussion though man.

Sterling effort there.

What's next? Ban for asking questions?

Awesome post.

Should bookmark that for future reference.

4 minutes ago, Pscarb said:

And "worked".

And I didn't say I was discussing that companies products, did I?

Sorry though, don't want a ban, comrade.

I think the group think too.

Honest.

Can I stay?

An I being sent to the gulag?