Dreamcard

Need some help with PT 141 (Bremelanotide)

1. If I understood correctly from some guides on the internet (there aren’t many) I should pour 1ml (100) units of this insulin syringe into the vial, and 2mg represents 20 units on this syringe then?

2. Can I preload syringes and deplete entire vial at once and freeze the syringes? Because I couldn’t find bacteriostatic water, only NaCl, and I read that I shouldn’t keep them in the refrigerator more than couple of days.
    If yes, I should remove the syringe from the freezer and leave it in the refrigerator night before use?

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

On 20/02/2020 at 5:14 PM, Dreamcard said:
  1. If I understood correctly from some guides on the internet (there aren’t many) I should pour 1ml (100) units of this insulin syringe into the vial, and 2mg represents 20 units on this syringe then?

2. Can I preload syringes and deplete entire vial at once and freeze the syringes? Because I couldn’t find bacteriostatic water, only NaCl, and I read that I shouldn’t keep them in the refrigerator more than couple of days.
    If yes, I should remove the syringe from the freezer and leave it in the refrigerator night before use?

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

Yes 20units will be 2mg if you mix 10mg with 1ml.

Don't see why you coukd freeze them that way. 

I recently bought pt141 from Uk-peptides and it done f**k all. Took up to 3mg in one go no facial flushing or nausea. And most importantly zero boners

I get extreme facial flushing with melanotan 2.